Print Thread
Page 27 of 42 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 41 42
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Micah,
I just PayPal'd you $50.00 kinda like a tip I guess
I know it's not a whole lot, but I hope it just helps you to feel more like, "Whoa, cool something went kinda good today". I just wish all the rest of the people who were on your original list wouldn't have backed out. Hopefully you didn't lose too much on this GB.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
this g/b, parts 1 and 2, have been tough for micah...he lost alot of money out of pocket due to a shop changing the price on him and he would not pass it on the the buyers the first time around...this time i guess a few or alot of people backed out, i being one of them...i appologize for not making things any easier, but hell my tours dead so there was no point in me buying the bumper

i hope u all get yours soon...and as for micah, i dont blame u one bit for not doing another group buy like this...its just proving to not be worth it to u

props to u for what u've done for ceg

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Just wondering if this GB is still going on, I may be interested in getting a front bumber.

A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
if some of you are gona need to get rid of your sideskirts :-D im your man

a.i.m.=shibasticalibies
email=skate4lord@hotmail.com

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Any news on the schedule for the rest of the bumpers?

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
yep, just got off the phone with them, they will have them ready by monday and they all should be shipping out come thursday, so everyone please send me your address and greyhound address plus phone number of both to me at pre98@trudellbio.com. this GB should be over before the end of next week.

Micah

V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Cool!! Sent you an email with the address.

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Micah:
yep, just got off the phone with them, they will have them ready by monday and they all should be shipping out come thursday, so everyone please send me your address and greyhound address plus phone number of both to me at pre98@trudellbio.com. this GB should be over before the end of next week.

Micah

Ok just sent my email with all the info you requested. I used the email addy that is in my profile, which is onebadtour@yahoo.com Just so you know.

This is awesome news , it will be like x-mas in october. Once again thanks for all you hard work in this group buy. peace out.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
TTT, Just in case some of you might have missed it.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Micah:

Micah

Well, please break us the good news? Did they make Thursday's run?

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
Page 27 of 42 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard