Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 42 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 41 42
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Josch:
*boomp* *tap* *boooomp-boooomp* *tap*.........*tap* *boooomp-boooomp* *tap* *chewit, chewit, chewit, chewit* bring it to the top now, one more time

LMAO!!!

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Oh where oh where could our Micah be.
Oh where oh where could he be......
everybody now, you know the lyrics.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
LOL

Originally posted by mbb41:
Oh where oh where could our Micah be.
Oh where oh where could he be......
everybody now, you know the lyrics.

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Ok, being serious now, Hey Micah, I know your a really busy guy but how 'bout a little update? Just like a sentence or 2 every week or so to update the people? Do you think they might be ready this week(?), this month(?), or by the end of the year? Could you be able to please give 6 or 7 curious folks any idea how far along you are on the finishing and inspection process?
Please understand that I'm not trying to bother you in any way, but also please try to understand that I'm curious as heck to find out where along this process you are, as I'm sure everyone else is too.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
He must be really busy this last 2 weeks?

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Micah my frusuration is beginning to shine through here. I've tried to be as queit as possible but lack of word in over 2 weeks is just feeding this frusuration. I realize you are busy with work and all but it seems to me that to take 10 minutes even on a weekly basis to give your customers an idea of what is up is not at all unreasonable. You have blamed the poor of timely fashion in receiving payment from some of us as a reason why nobody has received their product yet. Well given it has been 2 months since you received sufficient payment it seems to me that you have had a reasonable amount of time to get the bumpers to us. It is not until recently that I have had thoughts that I may never see my bumper and that would be a shame. Please have the decent nature to tell us all straight up what we can expect from you. It is only fair that we not be lead on. Not to come across as a jerk or anything and if something has happened in your life to prevent you from keeping us informed again, then I apologize but I/we have for the most part been patient and that patience is wearing thin.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
This oughta be good. Look at the [censored] I caught a week ago for even asking for a status after a month of hearing nothing.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
my cable internet has been down at my place for the last week. I failed 3 bumpers due to how thin they were, undercoated the other 3 now need to trim and pick up the other 3 new bumpers. I understand your frustration, realize I am not sitting on your money anymore. it has been spent to pick up the bumpers. therefore you dont need to worry about me running away with your money, and belive me I am not going to run away with a butt load of bumpers. therefore you have nothing to worry about. I have been really slow and I appoligize for that. I have realized one thing after doing this GB again, and that is there will be no more. I dont need the added pressure or headache added to my already heavy pressure life. you all will get your bumpers for thoughs of you who live with your parents or had your parents buy this for you. please tell them not to worry. I didnt make a single penny on this due to the amount of people who said they would join and didnt. that alone is an added headache. I will keep you posted every week or more and will let you know when the first 3 will be shipping out. if things go to plan I will be packaging the first 3 on sunday.

Micah

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
And all in that post my frusturations were nunlified. Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear 3 bumpers failed but at least we all have a better idea of what is going on. Given you pulled through on the last GB I shouldn't have reason to doubt your word but again as the frusturation was building I needed to find out where you were at on this.

Thanks again.

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Thanks for the update. Like I said dude, I will give you a bonus $50 extra just for your extra trouble you had to endure. I'm sorry that this GB hasn't been profitable for you, but I still will commend you on your courage to organize it for us who did try to make it worth your while. I think it had flopped because there was another GB for some other pre-98 body kit that kinda took people away from this one. I think that was part, but for whatever the reason(s), oh well, what's done is done, but I still just want to let you know that I appreciate the fact that you had this second group buy since I couldn't get in on your first one.
Could you please e-mail me or post something here when you ship mine? I am one of your first three on your list to get mine so you believe it may go out on Sunday/Monday?
Thanks again

Page 26 of 42 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard