Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 42 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 41 42
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Woohoo!!!!

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Micah - you have a pm....

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
question for you guys in this GB. i know CF is no longer offered for these bumpers but what are the benefits from Fiberglass over CF for these bumper covers? besides weight and cost factor?

thanks.

1995 Contour SE Duratec V6 Automatic, Moonlight Blue / Opal Grey, Leather
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Hello? Micah?

Any word?

I can understand that you're busy and things are hard to arrange (I work 2 jobs and go to school full-time), but certainly you can understand some of the... impatience here. This has slipped from getting them in June to getting them in October at the earliest.

Anyways, I hope you received them last week as you arranged, and are cleaning them up right now for shipment.

Thanks,
-Mark

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
some people.

Yes I can understand the frustration, Yes it was supposed to be out in june. But step back and look at what we were waiting on. it wasnt me, for the most part. we were waiting on payments. I couldnt pick them up till I had all the money. So please dont jump down my throat. I am sure you have 2 jobs and go to college (uphill both ways) that doesnt mean that a person with one job is less busy. realize there is a major dilema called time frames where I am working when the place is open and when I am off the place is closed. on top of that I work for a canadian company which means only one thing. They work you like slaves with no time off. so I dont have time to go there during the day. I am doing my best and yes I got the bumpers and cleaning them up at night when I get home from work. once again I am not making money on this so please dont get pissed off if it goes slower then it should have. its not as if I am living it up. No offense to candians or people that walk to college uphill both ways.

Micah

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Micah:
some people.

Yes I can understand the frustration, Yes it was supposed to be out in june. But step back and look at what we were waiting on. it wasnt me, for the most part. we were waiting on payments. I couldnt pick them up till I had all the money. So please dont jump down my throat. I am sure you have 2 jobs and go to college (uphill both ways) that doesnt mean that a person with one job is less busy. realize there is a major dilema called time frames where I am working when the place is open and when I am off the place is closed. on top of that I work for a canadian company which means only one thing. They work you like slaves with no time off. so I dont have time to go there during the day. I am doing my best and yes I got the bumpers and cleaning them up at night when I get home from work. once again I am not making money on this so please dont get pissed off if it goes slower then it should have. its not as if I am living it up. No offense to candians or people that walk to college uphill both ways.

Micah

Micah, take your time man. I Would rather you take your time and get a nice product, rather then you rush it and we get a not so nice product. Don't let these people get to you, everyone is just impatient.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Micah, man, chill out a bit. You'd know if I was 'jumping down your throat'.

I never said I was pissed they were later than June. I couldn't have done anything with it in June anyhow, and probably still don't have the time to do anything with it for some time.

And I never said I had it any worse than you do. I simply said that I understood why it was taking so long. I could have just asked what was taking so long or why you hadn't updated us on whether you got them, but instead I tried to explain that I understood why it was taking so long.

I was simply asking for an update. You said you were gonna have them delivered and work on them then when you had the time. You hadn't told anyone whether you had got them or not. I'm sure if someone had $450 of your money you'd like to know how things were going with it too.

For all I care you could take a few more weeks. It really doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm told that it's going to take a few more weeks.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Cooooooooooooooool! I can feel the time is near

Thank you for helping me to learn more patience in life. God always was trying to work so hard all my life trying to teach me that

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
*bump*

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
*boomp* *tap* *boooomp-boooomp* *tap*.........*tap* *boooomp-boooomp* *tap* *chewit, chewit, chewit, chewit* bring it to the top now, one more time

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
Page 25 of 42 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard