Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 42 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 41 42
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Originally posted by Micah:
I will post tommorrow evening and let you know how many I recieved at that point preping will be done on the

Micah

So where are we at here? I really would as I'm sure we all would, like to plan my getting the bumper shipped and painted and all that jazz. Hope all is still well.

TTT

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
dude ease(sp) up a lil, man this group buy is only been 4 months long and youll are as bad as we were after 14 months. Micah is true to his word, although he may not be on here giving update 24/7 i am sure everything is going close to as planned. I waited just like youl, and it sucked yeah i know but it will pay off end then end. Just give it time( well alil more).

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
1) Mark Mills (PAID IN FULL) Screen name?
2) Mbb41 (PAID IN FULL) Mark Butterworth
3) 1BADTOUR (PAID IN FULL) Adam Prewett
4) Gdub520 (PAID IN FULL) Real Name?
5) Bryan (PAID IN FULL) Screen Name?
6) VaTech_95SE (PAID IN FULL) Real Name?

Did I forget someone? please email and let me know. I tried to stop by on friday but the prick wasnt there. I have a meeting with him this friday at 4:30 on the bumpers. will let you know. Thanks everyone for being patient, and no one needs to worry I am not going anywhere with your money.

Micah

V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V

Did I forget someone? please email and let me know. I tried to stop by on friday but the prick wasnt there. I have a meeting with him this friday at 4:30 on the bumpers. will let you know. Thanks everyone for being patient, and no one needs to worry I am not going anywhere with your money.

Micah

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Bryan Screenname:bluecontour

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Originally posted by FLCEGkid:
dude ease(sp) up a lil, man this group buy is only been 4 months long and youll are as bad as we were after 14 months. Micah is true to his word, although he may not be on here giving update 24/7 i am sure everything is going close to as planned. I waited just like youl, and it sucked yeah i know but it will pay off end then end. Just give it time( well alil more).

I Never said I didn't trust Micah because believe me I watched the first GB for this with great interest and am aware Micah pretty much lost his shirt on the whole ordeal. I simply wanted to get an update given the chosen hour had long passed since he stated he'd give us some more info. As well some of us are a little ansty as this GB was slated to be done in June. Lastly I'll assume you have you have a bumper? and you are enjoying it? If you answered yes to both those questions then great. Now are you buying a bumper in this GB? if you answered no then give those of us a break that are. Honestly its not of your concern. We may be a little impatient but I suspect we are just more interested in some communication and updates that there were quite a few of with the old GB. I know Micah is very busy and I am very happy he is offering the bumpers. but "although he may not be on here giving update 24/7" we still wish to make sure all is well and that he hasn't dropped off the radar.

Now, Thanks again Micah. As well a great thanks for the update.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Screen-Name: Sigma

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J

Micah

What about me? I was the first one that paid. Don't forget my bumper. I should get mine first

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
first 2

josch
sigma

if people have questions about anything throw me a line pre98@trudellbio.com

Micah

This is a quote from an earlier post on this string.
Shows me on the list as #1
Then Sigma as #2
So the above list needs to be adjusted accordingly to reflect that

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
1) Josch (PAID IN FULL)
2) Mark Mills (PAID IN FULL) Sigma
3) Mbb41 (PAID IN FULL) Mark Butterworth
4) 1BADTOUR (PAID IN FULL) Adam Prewett
5) Gdub520 (PAID IN FULL) Real Name?
6) Bryan (PAID IN FULL) bluecontour
7) VaTech_95SE (PAID IN FULL) Paul Ward

Sorry for the mix up on the order, realize it wasnt set in stone thats why I said if there needs to be adjustment or if I forgot someone. hope this is better, again if there is an issue with this line up please let me know. I am not hitting profit on this GB either so please be patient with me.

Thanks

Micah

Page 22 of 42 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard