Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 42 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 41 42
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
i understand the tranny issue. i just got mine back little over 2 weeks ago. and that was after 11 weeks of not having it. Yes it took them that long to fix it. and it was $2340.00 + 250 for a new radiator. so you see i want a nice new front bumber but i am now officially broke and it will have to wait, but hey now i have a new rebuilt tranny with a transgo jr. shift kit installed and soon a B&M supercooler for the atx from summit racing. hopefully to be installed this weekend. so maint. does come before modification.

Thanks,
Eric

Go Army My new home for awhile.
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Would Micah or someone.... anyone, just PM me a phone number so I can get ahold of Micah???? Please

97 Zetec MTX Sport Mk1 Mondeo Morettes & Clear corners Full SVT kit w/ Molded Mirko Splitter, Carbon Fibre Hood Ground Control coilovers w/ Koni adjustables, BAT anti roll bar Pics of my rides in my profile! Rally drivers do it sideways......
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
pre98@trudellbio.com

E-mail him at the above address and he is likely to respond much quicker than by PM

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
If we get 2 new guys in the gb, that would pick up all the bumpers and ship out, if people would pay what they owe we will be in good shape that way too. This Gb is done on my end I am just waiting on the customer end to finish pay what they owe. Pnice is out, so It would really help me if we can get atleast one more person in on this. Guess do what you can do, I tried my hardest to make this Gb smooth but it isnt going to be if everyone doesnt do there part.

Micah

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Well, Micah, there's 2 of your Carbon Fiber bumpers, new and unused in box, in the Classifieds for $375.

That makes it hard to get people to pay $450 for a Fiberglass one, ya know?

Quite honestly, if this thing wasn't dependent on the number of people, I would've backed out myself and picked up one of those.

Carbon Fiber, No hassle, no waiting on everyone else.

I'm just not the type of person to do that though. Once I said I was in, I was in.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
well the fiberglass ones are made stronger then the carbon ones now and the resin they are using on the new ones are better, I have seen these new ones and I am really impressed. Not knocking the carbon ones, but things only get better with practice and time. These are much better, and will last longer.

Micah

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by sigma:
Well, Micah, there's 2 of your Carbon Fiber bumpers, new and unused in box, in the Classifieds for $375.

That makes it hard to get people to pay $450 for a Fiberglass one, ya know?

Quite honestly, if this thing wasn't dependent on the number of people, I would've backed out myself and picked up one of those.

Carbon Fiber, No hassle, no waiting on everyone else.

I'm just not the type of person to do that though. Once I said I was in, I was in.

I am sorry if I am making people think twice about buying a new one from you Micah, by trying to sell mine in the classifieds. That bumper does look sweet on the pre98 though. Although I've had it for sale for 2 weeks now and still no takers on it. If the car wouldn't have been wrecked the car would have been done by now.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Yeah, I'd much rather have the fiberglass one. I'd rather have the extra strength. I've seen how carbon fiber is, and I wouldn't want something that thin and fragile on my car. I'm glad I got the later bumper that has all the quarks worked out of the older design. I'm sure the new fiberglass ones are lot more like the OEM SVT ones probably?

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
For any of you who are in on this pre-98 SVT bumper GB and will be needing SVT side skirts for your conversion, I just received my pair from www.fordpartsonline.com for $192.60 (set) which I thought was a reasonable price. I'm pretty sure they also got SVT rear bumpers too but I never looked to see how much they were since I did not need one (already got one on my car). But I just figured I'd post this in case anybody had difficulty finding them?

So anyways, Are we still just waiting on 2 people to pay before we can get our front bumpers? Who's going to step up to the plate? Surely somebody out there (2 people) wants one of these for their Contour(s)?

Page 17 of 42 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard