Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 42 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 41 42
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Yeah, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease guys, I'm am soooo anxiously awaiting my late birthday present that was due to me on the 19th of June (my birthday). It was from my wife to me, but it's all you guys that will actually help it get to me from Micah Please me

PS- Anybody know of a good place to get a reasonable price on the SVT side skirts so I can finish off this project? I e-mailed Billy Jenkins and he don't sell them. Who else can I try? (Can you tell I'm slightly anxious? )

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
You mean Bill stopped selling them? I just ordered a set a few weeks back. Still awaiting there arival though.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
hey all,

I need everyone to finish paying for the bumpers. I cant pick them up till I get all the money. Please send the money! I have three people waiting on everyone else to come threw, please do your part

josch
sigma
bryan

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
1) Mark Mills (Paypal deposit) Screen name?
2) Mbb41 (Paypal deposit) Real name?
3) Demonictour (mail deposit) Adam Prewett
4) pnice (mail deposit) Pedro
5) Gdub520 (shredded deposit)

if you are not on either of these 2 list and you sent your deposit please let me know who you are and how you sent it.

thanks

Micah

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
dood!

97 Zetec MTX Sport Mk1 Mondeo Morettes & Clear corners Full SVT kit w/ Molded Mirko Splitter, Carbon Fibre Hood Ground Control coilovers w/ Koni adjustables, BAT anti roll bar Pics of my rides in my profile! Rally drivers do it sideways......
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Sent you a pm. Also I changed my name from demonictour to 1BADTOUR.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I think you better count me out my tour is giving me signs of transmission problems and I also think this will be the last of this tour cause since i finish paying for her its been in and out of shops sorry micah and to the rest of the fellas but micah keep the deposit use it for your kit i guess.

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Just curious as to where we're at here with this. Are we still at just 3 guys needed to complete payment? Or has anyone else got Micah his money too? Surely there must be more people who want to get pre-'98 with SVT look? Possibly a few GL owners out there?

Also, to the guy with the trans possibly giving problems, mine has been giving me problems for years and is now noisier than ever, but still seems to keep holding together. Plus, Group Buys like these with extreme custom parts for sale will soon be gone and no longer available to you, but new transmissions will always be available at a later time. Hmmmm, just food for thought you know, not trying to be the piper or anything

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
i will love to have a svt look but i think i rather have my tour running in perfect condition then running with any noise just imagen ur car looking fly with svt kits 17 inch rims drop but trans or any other part in the eng. problems and the tow truck picking u up in the middle of the highway cause u decided to put a svt body kit insteed of fixing ur mech. problems besides so many other kits trying to made soon someone will be saling there kits and thats maybe ill get it or if it dosent cost so much and i have some cash left over ill send micah the money. ill find out this week or the next...

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Yeah, I was actually just kidding anyway. My tranny is in the works to be getting pulled out soon, along with the motor to freshen a bunch of things up all at the same time. I just don't hammer on the tranny too much right now. I'm only planning to get the bumper and kit here in my possession first, and then I'm going to do all the mech. work before I even bother painting and installing anymore stuff for pre-98 SVT look. I also believe that that looks lame when you see a nice pimp car all broke down on the side of the freeway. You wont see mine out there though. I've been on top of my maintenance for years. Tranny's just a little growley lately is all. Hopefully you will find it in your budget to do all the cool things you want to do to your car, as well as catch up on all the normal maintenance as well.

Page 16 of 42 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard