Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 42 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 41 42
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
TTT. Any word on this Micah?

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
okay im a schmoe....my post last week saying my deposit had been dropped in the snailmail was in anticipation of doing so that same day...well i had to go into my glovebox a couple days ago....and there was my deposit still sitting waiting to be mailed

i actually put it in the mail yesterday (sat 5/17) and it should arrive at the end of this week i guess

any update on this by the way...is anyone sending money besides the first 3 or 4 listed by micah???

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Thanks for letting me know, I was going to email you and tell you I still havent recieved it.

The latest is GET YOUR DEPOSITS IN! we need more then this, I already ordered the material I need more deposits. people that were interested please let me know if you still are or not? I cant stand when people talk but dont show. this is the time to show, dont make me call your name Bumpers are still looking to be done mid june with some being done before then.

Micah

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
im having car problems but im still down micah in june i should have the rest of the cash flow so holla @ me when its ready

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Micah:
Thanks for letting me know, I was going to email you and tell you I still havent recieved it.

The latest is GET YOUR DEPOSITS IN! we need more then this, I already ordered the material I need more deposits. people that were interested please let me know if you still are or not? I cant stand when people talk but dont show. this is the time to show, dont make me call your name Bumpers are still looking to be done mid june with some being done before then.

Micah

Yooo Hooo?!? *waves arms in air!*

97 Zetec MTX Sport Mk1 Mondeo Morettes & Clear corners Full SVT kit w/ Molded Mirko Splitter, Carbon Fibre Hood Ground Control coilovers w/ Koni adjustables, BAT anti roll bar Pics of my rides in my profile! Rally drivers do it sideways......
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
I dont think your deposit was supposed to get to me. I recieved it today, well on accident my mom throws your letter in the paper shreater and destroyed your envelope. do you have the recipt for the money order? let me know if you can stop payment on it and maybe send another one? let me know. what is the luck?

Micah

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Originally posted by Micah:
I dont think your deposit was supposed to get to me. I recieved it today, well on accident my mom throws your letter in the paper shreater and destroyed your envelope. do you have the recipt for the money order? let me know if you can stop payment on it and maybe send another one? let me know. what is the luck?

Micah

Now that takes the cake.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
thankfully i have the receipt ... im gonna call the place where i purchased the m.o. in the morning to see if they can help me out or speed up the process, but so far it looks like its gonna take me at least 30 days to clear this up plus a non-refundable processing fee

dude keep your mom away from the mail

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Micah, pm me please - I have a private concern about the first pre98 svt fronts that were made and that I purchased - I will respond as soon as I can, but please be patient with me - JOE

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
Page 11 of 42 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard