Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 41 42
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I can understand that the people with the Micah bumpers don't want alot more running around because that sets them apart from everyone else that doesn't have one, but why restrict the number made? If someone is willing to pay for it, why not let them buy one. The aftermarket for our cars sucks a$$, so anyone that wants a different look should be able to buy one. Everyone wins that way, the supplier and the buyer. And who cares if it's not "cool" that more than the people of original run have one, some people weren't around when the first run was made. I think it's very "cool" that Micah is offering them again, he didn't have to, but he is, and should be applauded for that. Thanks.

Just my opinion.

TOUR'ING

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Limiting the number is pretty useless, as, at most, there will be 50 made.

I think 50 out of about 1 million, 1 per state, or about 0.000001% of total Contour made, is still pretty damn unique.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
listen up guys its cool that u guys r having fun posting but this for those guys who just want a simple svt front kit then some while looking kit like i see in on hondas or mondeos with four fog lights i rather go with a simple look and have two fog lights remeber this is still a sedan so micah lets do this and forget the negative vibe from some of ur ceg members.

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
I too don't beleive in limiting the numbers however for a different reason. Micah basically lost his shirt on the first lot. Seems to me this may be a way to recoup some of his loss.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
agreed, and thats one more reason why I am trying again.

Shipping to canada? Where in canada? montreal is a quick trip. if you dont live far from there I can meet you in montreal. I ship greyhound, it is the cheapest and fastest way usaully gets there within 3 days. I know greyhound ships to canada but I dont know how much and how quick they are.

Deposits will be starting soon, I am finalizing the prices then I will post here for it. I take it as an honor to see so many people interested in it. Thank you.

This one will start.

Micah

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
What about shipping to the west coast of canada?
Do you have an approx amount?? I really want that bumper but I hate being screwed in customs and shipping!! It's like they hate us in canada!

1997 T-Red Contour V-6 MTX It HaS BeGuN!!!!!!!!!!!
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Micah:

Deposits will be starting soon, I am finalizing the prices then I will post here for it. I take it as an honor to see so many people interested in it. Thank you.

This one will start.

Micah

Cool this is really good news. The honor is all ours, Thank you very much for restarting this project. I hope it all works out better for you this time than last time.

Oh and since I'm the first to respond and the first on the list does that mean I get the first one made? I really hope so that would be a big honor.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
i really dont care who goes first i just want the damn thing lol if anything i woke that nigga up from the deep sleep but i dont care about that all i care for is the kit so lets get these tours looking nice...

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
This is how the order goes, the people with the full payments get out first. I have gotten the pricing done here it is.

10-20 people would be $400 + 25 shipping. this is the price there are no discounts for anything, I recieved to many emails before try to get a better deal. if you want a better deal go somewhere else. the price is 400 for the bumper 25 to ship. dont want to sound mean just want to get my point across. I will take deposits starting now, deposits of $100 the minute I get ten the second part will kick in. All bumpers should be shipped by no later then mid june, which means the begining bumpers will ship around 2-3 weeks from now. here is my address

Micah Trudell
4 booth Dr.
Plattsburgh NY

I accept bank checks or Money orders. I would accept paypal But I hate the fee if you want to eat the fee send the money paypal at pre98@trudellbio.com price for full bumper with paypal, shipping and fee would be $435. deposits will be $105, this is only for paypal users.

Once you send out the payment please responde here and I will make the list again. We need atleast 10 deposits and we are good to go, I want to see more then ten though.

Micah

I really dont know what price on shipping would be go to the greyhound website and check they might be able to tell you my zip code is 12901 check pricing there.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Just got a Q:

FIberglass or CF?

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
Page 5 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard