Print Thread
Page 4 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 41 42
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Bicycle019:
Not to hi-jack but..

Hey USMondeo if you have the money "ready to be withdrawn" why don't you pay me for the Ebay auctionyou won for my SVT rear bumper? I'm still waiting.

Damn!

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by 97CS:
Hella is doing the molding and modifying for us. That's the point. The whole kit, when it's able to fit (when he's done) is $650. That's front, rear, and sides.

Yeah but this is for people that don't like that kit and want an SVT look to there car.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by 97CS:
Hella is doing the molding and modifying for us. That's the point. The whole kit, when it's able to fit (when he's done) is $650. That's front, rear, and sides.

Just like in the other group buys on the boards, parts are normally lower when more people are in on the buy. This bumper started from a bumper done by micah then he had to have the mold made then he had to screw around with the company that made them. So with the limited number of bumper and other fees,and not to mention they jacked up the price many of times but micah tookthe blow for it and didnt ask us to pay more, 450 seems pretty reasonable for the bumper to me( thats why i have one).

the hella kit is nice, but there will be many many many produced so thats why its cheaper.

And not to sound like an ignorant person stating the obvious but, why did you post saying that your not participting, what was the point? jus stirring up trouble?

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

Ohhh... Excuse me. I wasn't sure exactly what you meant by "Hella". My fault.

I had been keeping an eye on the Hella kit, but there's 2 reasons why I didn't want in on that one:

1> I just don't like the front bumber at all. Which is 90% of the reason (and money) why you buy a kit.

2> Something about the whole thing just seemed fishy and unorganized to me personally.

That being said, once the Hella kit begins, maybe they'll price just sides and rears for us people. I like those parts of the kit. And if they could be priced around $350, I just might consider it.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G

Sorry just had to post mine . Look familiar Micah . Thanks for the hood man.

Anyone who gets in this group buy i hope you will enjoy your bumper as much as i have, it changes the whole look on you car and its sweet. And you may want to expect a few bups along the way on this group buy,we didnt in the beginng on the first group buy but they happens.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
its a great bumper, i own one. it was the victim of a mild accident, and was all cracked and flimsy, but has since been fixed like brand new, and will be put on my car when i get the widebody, and sides and rear from the hella kit, the pre98 one that is (so it could be a while)

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by lmaoatmy95gl:
Originally posted by Bicycle019:
Not to hi-jack but..

Hey USMondeo if you have the money "ready to be withdrawn" why don't you pay me for the Ebay auctionyou won for my SVT rear bumper? I'm still waiting.

Damn!

Um, I had a Micah Bumper for sale, USMondeo wanted it, held it for a month for him, he then backed out the day before he was to come get it. I have the exact same thing the GB will yeild him, now he's ready to go . Atleast I found a reliable buyer though.

Last edited by KnuKonceptz; 05/01/03 03:00 AM.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
So, lemme get this straight...

USMondeo backed out of a Front SVT Bumper from KnuKonceptz, then backed out of a Rear SVT Bumper from Bicycle019.

I guess it's a good thing you two aren't as sue-happy as most people in the US. You both have legal recourse against him, especially Bicycle019.

Not the kind of rep you wanna have when you're trying to get into Group Buys and people spend a lot of money making a custom-made product for you.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Sigma, understandable man.

lmaoatmy95gl -
Indeed, I am trying to "stir up trouble." I am indeed a trouble stirrer-upper. The stirrer of trouble.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey Demonic, thanks for whoring my car...

Looks like there is enough interest to get these made again... just remember... we need to keep this exclusive so a bazillion of these running around isn't cool... Besides, that's why they're in high demand... and of course it's gonna cost more than the hella kit because of the low numbers made. Don't forget to start the production number where it belongs.

Page 4 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard