Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 41 42
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
So I have been gone for awhile, I have moved back up to NY due to the fact nothing worked out in FL. I am willing to give this another shot, please respond here if you are interested the price will be around $400 which would probally include shipping, the time frame will be next to nothing now that the dirty work was done with the first GB, Again would like to thank everyone in the first GB who were very patient with me MUCH THANKS TO YOU GUYS. This price is not soild it could be more but lets shoot for 400-450. So lets see how many of you really want it.

Micah

pre98@trudellbio.com

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
This is the best news I have heard in awhile. I'm in on this for sure, just let me know where to send the money.
Can't wait to get the bumper on my car and drool over it all day long.LOL

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm interested but have a couple questions:

1> How easy of an install is it? Simply removing the hold, bolting on the new, or is there bodywork involved?

2> About how much would a paintjob cost for one of these? I have a metallic clearcoat if that matters.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
interested

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
intrested!! How would shipping to canada be?

1997 T-Red Contour V-6 MTX It HaS BeGuN!!!!!!!!!!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
interested

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
def interested but i also want to know the time frame involved with this GB. Right now money is tight after my big motor swap. Maybe around June would be a perfectt ime for me if thats cool?> Let me know Micha how long these will be availbe for?

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
you know im down

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Alright here are some answers.

1) It is a pretty simple install, unbolting the old and putting the new one on, I know with last group buy there were some bumpers that need to get trimmed a little more before they fit perfectly on the car, I will try to trim them out better this time, but no promises.

2) I dont know cost of painting go to a paint shop and ask them how much to paint a fiberglass bumper they should be able to give you a price. I was asked this question to much, so this time instead of guess and telling, just go somewhere and ask I am not a paint guy.

3)Time frame, I dont know yet depends on everyone on this Group Buy. But If there is enough interested that cant afford it now then I will have some more made with the GB that need to be sold later, so another words I need some one serious about it instead of ya in october then I get left with a bumper I need to sell. its not going to go that way.

This GB could be done soon or can be draged out, I would prefer it to be done soon.

Micah

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
heres what we got so far:

1) demonictour
2) sigma
3) gdub520
4) trujap
5) zetecracing
6) pnice