Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
my car is just about finished had most of it painted and now all i have to do is install the splitter and im good, so im going to cruise fri or sat night will anyone else be there?

2004 silver srt-4 with some mods(FOR SALE) ;-) 1998 t-red CSVT stock and beat up :-( 1997 z24 cavalier with some mods(FOR SALE) :-? old ride- 98 Silver CSVT with some mods ;-)
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
SAT night after work I can go. I get out of there at 9pm or so.

98 SE V6 MTX T RED bridgestone potenza re950 open air filter side makers and removed ding guards , gutted percats, no muffler SVT brakes SpecIII cluch and spec flywheel torsen diff soon
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
since i live like 10 blocks from uni. I probably will be down there. If its good weather on the bike in the early evening. Both nights

'00 Focus ZTS, 5spd: BONE STOCK!!!!! Buy American or apply for Japanese welfare. www.geocities.com/fordcontour05/contour.html
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Anybody show up? I talked to one guy with a black (i think) CSVT, and saw a silver one....there were a few regular contours but its hard to tell if they are associated with this forum or not, especially when they give you wierd looks

Been shinin' like a diamond, gettin' passed as coal

Link Copied to Clipboard