Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Sounds like a plan! Hey Jay, if you'll be there, up for that DMD install!?

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I'm planning on going. Ahhh the planning of the first meet,winters over lets see them 'tours!!!!!

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by cruises8:

is mine still hanging around somewhere or is it gone? it has beed a year, i wouldnt expect anyone to still have it.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Sue and I will be there! Been busy lately gettin the car ready for the spring. Heres a mod teaser. Should be easy to ID. I have the products to do this for other cars too if interested.

Can't wait to see you all again!

Current Car: 2005 Lava Orange Mazdaspeed Miata 2004 Graphite Dodge Stratus Old cars: 2003 Garnet Mica Miata/1998 T-Red SVT Contour
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ElKy:
why can't you bring the girl?

I dunno...

I mean she's only 9 and real impresionable right now. Don't know if it's a good idea to expose her to all the NE-CEG wacko's!

Maybe we'll stop in fer awhile...

'98 SVT Contour #897:Mods= Intake, exhaust, suspension, & aesthetics www.community.webshots.com/user/rob98csvt897.
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by Y2KBlack&BlueSVT:

is mine still hanging around somewhere or is it gone? it has beed a year, i wouldnt expect anyone to still have it.

yesh, it is still here, so show the fugg up and help jay install it!
haha

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
I think JSmith should to pull a monster garage and turn a Contour into a rolling bar - fully stocked. and then attend all CEG get-togethers

don't give me ideas.

Although I could put something together rather quickly and easily.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J

Sure. Just need to make sure we have the new bolt, new washer and new crankshaft seal.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Oh boy, Ryan...Steve was 'ing last night when he saw that you finally did that to your car. Now, I'm thinking, he might want to do it to ours! Sheesh! hehe!

He's always gotta do 'stuff' to the car! You guys keep feeding him more and more ideas!

Elky- "It's all gravy!" about the band. No big thang! It's always a good time when there are CEG'ers around!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
awwwwww carp! I can't that day...

have a drink on me!

d

For Sale: 1998.5 Silver Frost SVT. Vortech supercharger, ShoShop Y Pipe, Borla catback, DMD, Spec Stage II clutch, Quaife LSD, B+M shifter, Ground control coilovers, Koni struts and much more. see classifieds....
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard