Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
ELKY: What is a reasonable time for early arrivals???

I am a troll.......... 2004 C5 Corvette Coupe, Mag Red/Light Oak, Auto Polished Wheels, Titanium Exhaust 2002 Chevy Malibu V6, remote start
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
what ever time you want to show up.
i will most likely be up early anyway.

also...
i found out i havet o work afor a few hours saturday night,
rob base is at rain, so i goota goinaround 11pm
i am not gonna kick anyone outta the house, tanner will be tere.
and if anyone wants to go to rain they are more than welcome.

i will be back t the house around 3am ready to party!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Wowie! You're going to be a busy man...

I think we're planning on going on Saturday- not 100% sure yet, though. Like we said before, we've got our nephew's Confirmation that morning. We'll see...we will obviously be deciding soon, though!

Can't wait to see all of you! It's been a while!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
It has been a while!! Last time I saw you and Steve, it was at the Roadhouse, and I wasn't even sure it was you!!

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Me can't make it....
This sucks. But, Lisa and I have been planning a surprise 25th anniversary party for her parents for a few months now and it happens to be on the 18th....With us going with the parents to visit some family for a dinner (make believe 25th dinner) on saturday night and I have to be there...

I will try however, to make it to the next Roadhouse gettogether.....even though there is one about 5 minutes from house...I don't mind taking a drive up north (unless of course, you guys want to travel south lol...) but I digress.

C'ya - have a great time everyone...

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
well at the moment I am thinking of heading up friday some time. weather calls for skattered showers friday and am rain. it seems Andover is rain free this weekend.

I will have to see, I really want to drive my car but am not sure if I should.

My travel will pan out depending on the rain, i want to avoid it because every time I head that way it has to rain or snow

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Haha, bishop! That's right! That was Steve's going away party for his old job! They took us out to dinner there! I had totally forgot about that!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
C
C
when and where is the meet ?? im in hartford ct but i own a cougar .. is it cool if i stop by ??. if its near where i live ill try and swing by . btw is cory still around ????

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Cougarct:
when and where is the meet ?? im in hartford ct but i own a cougar .. is it cool if i stop by ??. if its near where i live ill try and swing by . btw is cory still around ????

cory lurks around every once in a while.

the meet is on the 17th and 18th.......of LAST MONTH!
the meet already came and went. perhaps brian should remove the "sticky" from this thread.

Welcome to CEG!

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I know...it was a while ago now, right?! Yikes...and we STILL don't have our pics up yet because now that we've moved, they can't seem to get the Comcast running at our new house. Grrrr!

As soon as it's up and running, we've got a bunch of pics to post! Hopefully, it will be all set up and running by tomorrow (or so they say- of course, they said that it would be all set yesterday).

Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard