Next Thread
Print Thread
#616983 04/28/03 05:09 PM
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Ok I'm really getting pissed. My 99se wasn't suppose to have the moose problem, or the tranny fuild issue. And now its not suppose to have this ebrake not letting loose problem. The TSB was suppose to be applied at the factory in 97, yet my 99 now has a stuck ebrake assembly. It's never been able to hold the car on a hill but now it doesn't hold it on the hill AND drags while I drive.

Anyone else with a late model have this issue? My searches are only pulling up 95's and 96's.

Ford should have recalled this long ago.

Going to get a wrx or 6 if this keeps up,
Ray

99 Sport SE, 2.5MTX, C. Red Mintex AF/EBC Rotors, Potenza RE950, BAT Euro Kit.
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
The cables go bad on all models after time. Doy ou have an intake because that will cause moosing no matter what year!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I assume you mean a cold airintake... But nope the car is stock except new pads and rotors and the bat euro kit. engine is untouched. Tranny has the $$$$ ford fluid, moose recall was done, sag dash recall, ECU recall, blah blah... car still has riduclaus problems. Heater blower resitors catches fire??!?!? come on. But enough of my ranting.

Thanks for the info, obviously the TSB "fix" is just a bandaid.

I'm starting to believe Fix Or Repair Daily.
Ray

99 Sport SE, 2.5MTX, C. Red Mintex AF/EBC Rotors, Potenza RE950, BAT Euro Kit.

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard