Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
This post is meant for those already in the group buy for the 98+ body kit (C27) put together by Terry (Hellahydro). I will have pix of this kit up soon but need to know how many people are interested since I am also looking to get a good deal on 25mm wheel spacers for those people how want to get the whole widebody feel.

Here is the pricing for the widebody per Chris at Kaotic Innovations, Terry and myself:

For those of you who already are IN the group buy we will be selling the widebody for $425. This will be an exclusive price for those people in the C27 body kit group buy and is designed to go with this body kit.

This will consisit of:
* A left and right fiberglass fender replacement
* Add-on peices of the front bumper (can be bolted on or molded)
* Rear flare pieces for back bumper, body panel and doors (can be bolted on or molded)

POST HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS UPGRADE SO WE CAN ASSESS INTEREST

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
lol, well i got my answer, but ill let ya know for sure after i see the pics!

98 SVT, silver frost, with blue graphics.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i know i dont have a post 98, but from what i understand from terry, these kits will be made for the pre 98s.

what will kaotic do about the stock fenders? im assuming the stock fender lip will have to grinded away to make these functional? i would like to run 245 mm tires without a problem.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I am interested in the wide body kit and the hood as well. What is the time frame for this production to be paid for in full and shiped out? I want the wide bodya nd hood but I am going to need 3 or 4 weeks to get the rest of my money together. What are the fenders going to be like? are they bolt on or are they full replacements? thanks-Doug

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
pics needed!!!!

98.5 SVT
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
for the pre98s, will this work with the sides and rear of the kit, but with the pre98 svt bumper?

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I am definatly in on this. How much longer will this add to the shipment of my kit? And how much are we looking at for the 25mm wheel spacers? Also I just bought 18"cdr9s and since we are changeing the fenders, are there different options on what tires will fit?
Thanks,
Doug

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
The entire kit w/widebody, hood and body kit will shave off about 50lb from an SVT.

Pre98 people please wait (hehe - as usual) - your day will come don't rush into this kit just to modify it (for those pre98 people who bought the 98+ c27 kit (hella kit, kaotic kit or whatever other names have come up).

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
The widebody comes out about an inch and a half from my 18" ADR wheels with 225 kdw-2's.

The front is a FENDER REPLACEMENT - the back will obviously have to be shaved to clear wider wheels (or spacers)

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by XKontour98:
What are the fenders going to be like? are they bolt on or are they full replacements? thanks-Doug

Reread the original post.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard