Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 43 44
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Sorry guys, I was scared of that. I have them on villagephotos.com and they only allow for like 5 megs of bandwidth a day. Sucks I know. I will get it fixed. I will upload them to my geocities account and just link to them there. That would be much easier since there are so many.

Once the time resets on villagephotos.com, the pics that I posted earlier will come back up. Sorry guys.

[EDIT] I have currently uploaded 20 of the 30 someodd pics I have to www.geocities.com/yyz81/nashville .[/EDIT]

Last edited by unisys12; 04/28/03 05:32 AM.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:
Here's some of us driving around Huntsville looking for a place to eat. Notice Joe behind us? Hey Joe, I bet that was about the same view from that Saturn, you think?

COUGH COUGH hey phil where did you go on moores mill when we where contour hunting.... ooh WAIT A SECOND that V6 couldn't keep up with my "LITTLE" 2.0 and I was only doing 115mph so I kept the speeds low

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
OK even though Rich said goto bed when I called him to tell him hector and I got home OK I'll post a FEW pics that I took
Phil's video to come later... even though some may not wanna see what was captured on tape

some how I managed to only get ONE picture of steve's car
one would think he NEVER cleans it or dreams about cleaning it.
sorry Steve you knew it was comming...

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

that can't be hector driving his car like that could it

this was taken of my car, rich's, heather's, hector's and Steve's car outside my sisters house sunday afternoon.
OK that's all from me for now....
maybe I should try and get some sleep

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
OK just one more of the happy couple as seen from my rear view mirror.

I might have one or two of them from outside of their cars
wonder if I will post them or not

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

some how I managed to only get ONE picture of steve's car
one would think he NEVER cleans it or dreams about cleaning it.
sorry Steve you knew it was comming...

Dammit, i knew someone was going to post that pic. Oh, well. She's clean and waxed now. Hey guys, I had a terrific time. That ride through Franklin was very nice. I wish I would have had a video camera for the bridge shots.

I only took about 400 pictures this weekend, I'll post them when I get back to Chicago this weekend. I'm visiting my mom in TN. right now. And I just wanted to add that the Navy Blue Contour with the RS5's was definately the best! Maybe because it was mine

Hey all you guys, again, Thanks so much. It was great meeting you all. And Joe, I understand you posted that pic out of jealousy so I don't mind!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Here's some of us driving around Huntsville looking for a place to eat. Notice Joe behind us? Hey Joe, I bet that was about the same view from that Saturn, you think?

COUGH COUGH hey phil where did you go on moores mill when we where contour hunting.... ooh WAIT A SECOND that V6 couldn't keep up with my "LITTLE" 2.0 and I was only doing 115mph so I kept the speeds low

Ok! I walked into that one! Joe got a jump on me and took off! Yeah, he left me big time, but I did catch up. Doesn't that count for something? Or was it the fact that it was a red light that I caught up with him count against me or anything.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Ok! I walked into that one! Joe got a jump on me and took off! Yeah, he left me big time, but I did catch up. Doesn't that count for something? Or was it the fact that it was a red light that I caught up with him count against me or anything.

I guess that could count but I think I already was parked and had the engine off by that point
don't forget somebody told me the wrong gas station so I had to come back through the light

C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Pics work now. WTH? Oh well, looks great, Phil!

Steve, you still had the nicest deep navy blue car at the meet.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C

Look Steve: my wheels are dirty, too:

Steve:

Seriously though, your lack of fender gap more than makes up for it. I'm still 4x4.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
Page 3 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 43 44

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard