Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#614723 04/26/03 05:48 AM
R
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
do you think a lebra would look good on my car i have a silver car and if i get a black lebra and i have tented windows so do you think it will look good.

Players club JVC Arcinal HU 2 12in punch he 600 watt punch amp 7 inch wide screen flip down PS2 in glove box
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
My opinion, those bras are very tacky.

Also, bras are more effective at ruining your paintjob then they are at protecting it.

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SVTMike:
My opinion, those bras are very tacky.

Also, bras are more effective at ruining your paintjob then they are at protecting it.

ditto

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
DO NOT get one. Take it from me, it will only be bad for your car if you get it. I had one for a while, because I thought it would protect my hood from the road salt and sand in the winter. Now in exchange I have fine vertical scratches in the center of my hood . If you absolutely must have some kind of hood protection, get one of those plastic bug deflectors. At least that won't be rubbing against your hood like a lebra would.

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
U
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
U
A good way to use the bra and not get scratches is to wrap the front of your hood in celophane, like cling wrap for food. it will protect the hood from the bra

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Real men don't wear bras and neither should their cars.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Real men don't wear bras and neither should their cars.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I guess I'm a real man now since I got rid of the bra.

400 and counting...

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
I got one for long trips. When you travel at night and the bugs build up, I just throw it on at the begining of the trip and take it off when I arrive. Especially on the outer banks!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
What about those bras.... CAR bras that have the soft felt backing, will those scratch your hood too?

Been shinin' like a diamond, gettin' passed as coal
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard