Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#614606 04/26/03 04:23 AM
S
SVTOUR Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey there, I am going to be moving up to Washington, prob, middle/end of June just North of Spokane to a little town - Colville . Was just wondering who else is in that area, close to the Spokane side- it appeared most of you are on the coast. I have not been active on the site for quite a spell- just viewing in every once in a while. I have a 98 silver svt with some 19's on it- and I love it- but have just been enjoying it lately- not wanting to dump $$ into it. but love to see what everyone is doing to theirs.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Welcome to the Northwest! Where are you coming from?

1997 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 3800
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Welcome!
Most of the active members of the NW chapter are closer to the coast, but perhaps a offer to show your 19s would bring our more Easterly members out of the closet I'm certainly curious.

Post pics some time.

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
S
SVTOUR Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you - We will be comming up from the Phoenix area-
and look foreward to seeing what you all have done to youre contours as well- I have photos of my car but have not ever gotten a website for pictures so that I can post them. I am biased but do think it is a sweet looking ride.

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard