Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I would like to get one of these and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in trying to help me get ahold of whoever has the mold and see if we can get these made. I really don't care if its made out of carbon fiber or fiberglass. Either way I want to have the Pre98 SVT look to my car and the one peice I can't get is the Pre98 SVT front bumper. Well for those who haven't seen what it looks like here it is on a friends car.

Everyone who is interested in getting these made post here. The price used to be $475 for carbon fiber so the fiber glass should be a little cheaper. Lets try and get the Pre98 SVT front bumper to come out of retirement.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
hey i fill ur pain i got tired of searching for this guy who has the mold so im going with antonio gb but where did ur boy get the clear corner lens?

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Micah is the guy who once produced these Pre 98 SVT front bumpers. They are sweet, and there are a few floating around for sale, but he is no lolnger making them. Would be nice to have a group buy on just the front bumper SVT look alike, cause pre98 ers can get everything elce except the front! Well Im in if you get this going..

O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I sell you my CF one sitting in my basement for a grand. J/K

Fast Cheap reliable Pick two
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by pnice:
but where did ur boy get the clear corner lens?

He custom made them out of stock ones. I have to say they look 10 times better than the stock ones.

I really hope we get a little more interest in this, because I really want to get these made again. The bumpers that is.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
i will like to see this item take off again cause i been hunting this thing down so add me to the list also

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Man, that bumper looks photoshopped!!!!

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i b interested

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by MarkusSVT:
Man, that bumper looks photoshopped!!!!

Except for the fact that it's not.
There were only 17 of the original carbon fiber front bumpers made, I have #5. 17 is an awfuly small number out there. The problem here in lies that there would have to be a large amount made to make the cost justifiable. Now if you could find out the company that did the work, you might be able to get something done. Does Micah still have the mold or did he relinquish that to who ever produced the bumpers???

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
hey guys i got in touch with micah finally but heres the scoop hes willin to do another group buy we just need to email him @ pre98 @trudellbio.com and he also said it well be less then the first one to holla at him and tell him i send u pnice lets see if we can get this going

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard