Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
i have started making these mirror sets again. if anyone is interested, you must email me at ninjatrlz@aol.com to get on the list. i will be attending the National meet in Chicago in August, so if anyone that wants a set that needs to wait until then will be fine, but i will need at least half payment before doing so. i can also ship to anywhere, at the buyer's expense. i will make payment arraingements with each individual person upon contact. if there are any questions about them that would be good for the community to know as well, please post them. all other questions please e-mail me. shipping and mounting material not included. i used velcro and they have been on for almost a year, with no problems...

Contour Mirror Kit- $80
Focus Mirror Kit- $125

Ben

HERE IS THE PIC

95 SE ATX Electric red mucho mods 2005 Scion xB Black Sand Pearl tinted windows red leather steering wheel US Army Mechanic
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
i might have a silly question or a stupid question but im going to ask any ways i have a zetec eng. but i think my under the hood might be different havent really look to good at that part maybe tonight i print out ur pic and look at mine to see if theres any difference but ill be down but ull need to ship them to me thanx and sorry for the question

B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
the only problem with the zetec engine, is that if you have an aftermarket intake on it, it may rub a little. i have not fitted one a set of these on a car with a zetec yet...i had a little rubbing with my KKM at first, but i fixed it, but i still have a little mark from where it rubbed. it is not too noticable unless you like to stare and nit-pick at it....

Ben

95 SE ATX Electric red mucho mods 2005 Scion xB Black Sand Pearl tinted windows red leather steering wheel US Army Mechanic
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
so do you actually drive around with them on all the time? no breakage issues.....also, the pic you listed.....that inst photoshop is it? i hope not.....if that is real, that looks amazing and would look hella sweet on a silver car....i am def interested in this and will keep a close on this for the next couple of weeks....holla

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
the pic is not photoshopped. that is how it looks, but even better in person! i drove with then in all winter to see how they would hold up so i could actually back up my claims about long term mounting. i also drove to chicago in 90 degree heat ( a 5 hours drive) and no problems at all. actually that pic was when i was in chicago....if you are serious about this, let me know as soon as you can by E-MAIL, so i can tell you some other info you will need to know....thanks.

Ben

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I would like one. I have e-mail you, so check your mail and
get back to me ASAP!

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
email sent...

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Pic that I took:

Very nice.

'01 Escape XLT V6 on S100 CDT Audio/Ascendant Audio/Rockford/JBL/Knukonceptz setup '00 SE Sport ATX
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
look at the scratch on my front bumper! i hate that bumper. i can't wait until sometime in june when the other bumper is finished i have...

i sent replys to all that e-mailed. i will make them in order of the payments received. money order would be ideal for me so i don't have to wait 3-4 days for the money to clear into my reg. acct. from my paypal acct. if you absolutly have to use paypal make sure you add the appropriate fees....i think it is like 3%.....but if i get a MO then i can have payment recieved quicker, which means you will get your mirrors quicker..

Ben

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
I sent you an email, but I was just trying to find out if you make these kits for the 98 and up models. Are the 98 and up models different under the hood? I would think so...if not then cool. If they are different, then do you make the kits for 98 and up? I have a 99 SVT. Thanks

Email is SVTDriver03@yahoo.com

SVT Driver

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard