A
Ok, you got it, a fight to the death. Wash your hands first though

Canada = little France
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by DocSVT:
whats the best way to go about this,im guttin mine tomarrow?

Check the how-to link above, it's pretty thorough. Bnoon used to sell gutted and cleaned pre-cats with a core exchange for pretty reasonable. If you're gutting them on the car, beware of the risks and try to vacuum the sh!t out of the pre-cat shells often to minimize dust buildup.

Scott 95 SE-2.5L ATX (Sold, but not forgotten...)
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by armstrkw:
Look at the facts? I am guessing your little high school punk a$$ has looked into many things past what should I do today and should I use my right or left hand tonight?? I am just informing the general public about this not being the best solution for HP gains. With someone like you there is just no helping you, I seeing great burger flipping and French fry frying skills for you in the future. I am also ashamed to drive the same car as such an absolute no talent a$$ clown as yourself. If you have anything intelligent to say in response I would be very surprised!!!

Lets hear your facts I want them!!!

Hey buddy I'm 17 and I am a senior in Highschool, quite frankly thats offensive the type of stereotypical crap you just said. AND for your information I work in the federal government and I DONT flip burgers.

Jason 00 Audi S4, 2.7 Bi-turbo quattro 01 S10 Xtreme, 4.3l 98' Contour SE with some mods 96 Cavalier (beater)
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by CrazyCanuck:

As for zr500lc's comments, I don't appreciate them in my topic thread, and the language we can all do without. This is a very valuable forum to all of us, and while I appreciate all of the help I have received, I won't tolerate your flames toward the membership.

CrazyCunuck i do apologize for the way i wrote my message. It really makes me look like a fool but i must say that i am not sorry for sticking up for the message i was trying to get across. I will stop with all of this if this guy opens his eyes and realizes that there might be a high school kid that doesnt flip burgers and actually has a life ahead of him or her. But i do apologize for my message because the language was uncalled for. I do feel bad because that just makes me look like im a bad kid or something.

I just got a pm and it was real funny and it just made me laugh.

Nice dude, last time a golf player kicked my ass was hummmm. Get your punk ass off of here and go fry me some freedom fries.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
and????

Canada = little France
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard