Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
All,

Ok, I've been looking for a quality stainless steel license plate frame for the svt. I think I found one, but they'll only product if we hit 20 buyers.
There are many companies that do this, but these guys are good. Respond to this post if interested. Details below:

Company: USAutoX
URL: http://www.usautox.com/
- Click products -> ford for examples. Nice finish, high quality. I don't like the red framed ones from Ford.
Details:
- License plate frames made from heavy gauge rust proof 304 stainless steel.
- manufacturer guaranteed for ten years of exterior use
- Matching finish hardware hider caps are included.
- Letters 'SVT' would show for this GB.
Cost:
- $24.99 per SVT frame + $3.00 shipping and handling. Total cost for the frame with shipping and handling (to anywhere in the U.S.) would be $27.99.
- Discount of 10% if we hit 20.
- Need to hit 20 interested folks.
- Managed through paypal by the company, not me!

thats pretty much all the info we'll need I think....

daniel

For Sale: 1998.5 Silver Frost SVT. Vortech supercharger, ShoShop Y Pipe, Borla catback, DMD, Spec Stage II clutch, Quaife LSD, B+M shifter, Ground control coilovers, Koni struts and much more. see classifieds....
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i'd be interested if the plates said contour.org or ceg instead...i'd look kinda goofy with an svt plate frame on a se

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Any chance on custom lettering or is that the purpose for the GB? I would love two that said "SC 3L Roush" in red lettering

I offer PnP Heads for all durtec's details at PnPheads.com or jesse@pnpheads.com for details.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
CONTOUR.ORG would be sweeeeeet!

2004 silver srt-4 with some mods(FOR SALE) ;-) 1998 t-red CSVT stock and beat up :-( 1997 z24 cavalier with some mods(FOR SALE) :-? old ride- 98 Silver CSVT with some mods ;-)
I
CEG'er
CEG'er
I
i might be interested, but be sure that they are the right size. i ordered one a while ago from e-bay and it didnt fit into the rear plate holder. it was too tall for the recessed area. be sure that it is fitted to our car.

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
i might be interested. though i'd prefer an all black one w/ maybe silver svt lettering.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I think I would be interested if we could get something else besides SVT on there.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
thanks for the interest all. unfortunately, its more expensive to customize for each persons color/text interests. This GB is for the words 'svt' only.

there are other companies out there who do customized color/lettering. this is a higher quality product requiring more front end set up, thus the need for a single text offering.

if no interest, I'll just let this die a slow painful death...

d

For Sale: 1998.5 Silver Frost SVT. Vortech supercharger, ShoShop Y Pipe, Borla catback, DMD, Spec Stage II clutch, Quaife LSD, B+M shifter, Ground control coilovers, Koni struts and much more. see classifieds....
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Here's what you do: tell the company that you've had more interest in Contour.org than SVT. If it's ok with Lance do that - you might sell more then they'd be more inclined to do the SVT as well. Take a poll; see what the general populace says.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
good point hawk. as long as we get 20, they'll write whatever on the frame. if we get 20 contour.org and 20 svt, we're ok. let me see how many are interested in what text by the end of the day today....so to all...continue to post interest and the text you want

d

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard