Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
well guys he is the deal. The price will be $150 with a choice of any 3 gauges you choose. The series does not matter. The only thing that will affect the prices is the carbon fiber series which will be a lil more. The only bad thing is that the gauge pod will not be included in this deal. The reason is becasue they guy i'm dealing with doesn't deal with lo tek(makers of the pods) so he can't get them. But i emailed them and maybe we will be able to get them for us. AS this stands for now only the gauges will be offered at a price of 150$ including shipping. any comments or suggestions? Please PM me with the choice of guages you want or series u want. I will post later about the guage pod. lets get thsi going guys

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Im in.....Voltage, airfuel ratio (nneded for nitrous) and fuel pressure. Please!

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
watch out for Lotek, because according to Static, who arranged this GB last, they took all of our money and NEVER returned it, so we were all out $40 or more. . .now, Static is trying to get the money back, or that's what he tells me, so I don't know who to believe, a fellow CEG'er (whom I don't know) or the company. I'm in for the pods for sure, if you can clear up this crap with Lotek. . . .no sense in all of us losing money, in my case, TWICE.

#608148 04/24/03 05:00 AM
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Would we be able to get some in black with red digital numbers? I think I want tranny temp, tach, oil temp or pressure.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
#608149 04/24/03 11:21 AM
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
hey thanks for the info and lo tek. I will call them and see what they say.

About getting the black with redd digital numbers. the GB is for autometer gauges. Go on the website forp autometer and see what they have. Pm me withthe part numbers.

For everyone intersted please go to autometer website and pm me withthe part numbers on the agugea of ur choice. Thanks

#608150 04/25/03 09:09 AM
-
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
-
Uhhhh... Why would anyone pay $150 for 3 guages?

You can buy guages anywhere from the cheap brand being $5.99 each to good brands being $34.99 each. Shipping doesnt cost that much, the most I was quoted for it ALL shipped with the three I choose was: $125.
So basically you are pocketing $25 from everyone for hooking us up with....?

My prices are from Summit Racing. Word... and im out!

I like Tacos...
#608151 04/25/03 11:45 AM
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
well first place if you would have read. 150$ is for a choice of any 3 gauges you want and the prices include shipping. Now also since you wanna be a wise ass. Tell me what gauges you choose, what series, from summit did that include shipping?
the gauges easliy go for 60 a piece depending on the gauge yuo want.??>?> I am doing this GB for CEG and to help ppl, not to try and rip them off. Serious dude if you wanna be a wise ass don't hijack my post anymore.

I pm'd everyone to that i can start getting part numbers and see what gauges ppl want. Certain gauges might be a lower in price compared to others (example volt meter) It all depends on what gauges ppl choose. Once i get ppl parts numbers and we have the 10 ppl then i we can go ahead.

Waht happened to all does ppl now that said i'm in? Where are you now>?

#608152 04/25/03 08:29 PM
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I'm in for electric nitrous pressure, oil pressure and air/fuel, gauges.

Totally sold out for a 90 GT vert.... 1/4 mile is almost the same as my modded svt w/n2o was...
#608153 04/25/03 08:31 PM
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I would just like to say..... What is the deal here??? What are we getting, three gauges,when we cant even get the pod. I dont want to seem like i a bashing the GB, but is this only for people who already own gauge pods???? Or am i just not understanding whats included.

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
#608154 04/25/03 11:53 PM
S
S
Im in bro. Cougar owner here, with a guage pod, no guages. Ive emailed you (my email address is
najaherr@comcast.net) and pmed you from the neco forums. just trying to get a . Im very interested in the lunar series. I dont get paid until the first friday in may, but as soon as I get paid, I can send the money your way. I wanted the a/f ratio and fuel pressure in Lunar. I had the part numbers, but i forgot to write them down. the info is all in the pm i sent you from the neco forums... Thanks bro... if this goes through, ill end up saving alot of money for something I would have bought anyway...

Edit: just read the pm you sent me. i will send you the parts numbers through your email too...

Last edited by Sapien; 04/25/03 11:59 PM.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard