Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Yes, but before I invested any money in the sport I would find my local SCCA group attend an event and just ride along with people. They're alot of people that are willing to allow you to ride along with them as long you explain to that your new to the sport and just trying to get a fill for it. I think the best way would be to go to the regestration tent and tell them your interested in riding along if they could please just pass the word around the grid. There is also a good chance that there is at least one instructor in your region make sure you ride with him at least once. You might also want to pick up a book just to get the basics covered before you go out. I hope this helps and the sport is great fun, good luck.

Last edited by btramm; 04/25/03 12:48 AM.

98.5 black svt
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
cool, theres loads of event rite by me in ny. Im going to mazda rev it up im gonna take all the 3 autox classes there. they make u dirve an atx but o well my mtx driving isnt spectacular but i can defintly drive a standard rather well. countign the days till around 12-18 months i get my new car w/ another mtx... most likely the tour will be worth $4.57 enuff to buy me a cheap lunch

99 Silver frost Contour LX ztec..(RIP March 24th 2004 at 92,376 miles ) timing belt snaped goin 45 New whip 2003 Silver Mustang
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard