Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I got a 100-pack of 48x speed 700MB Fuji's for $9 from Best Buy a few weeks back.. Probably the best CDRs out there right now. I'll pay a few more bucks for quality.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
The good thing about this Staples deal is that is does not appear you have to wait for a rebate. I hate waiting for rebates.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
just ran down and picked up a spindle..
they didnt even blink twice about it.

now find me a deal on jewel cases!!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
M
M
Excellent deal. Thanks for posting about it. I just went down to Staples and bought 2 packs. Make sure you call the store in advance to see if they are in stock. You can have them hold the packs for you. The original price is $39.98 with the $35 instant off web coupon it is $4.98.

Bring a printout of the page to the store. If you want to buy 2 packs, bring two printouts since they treat them individually as coupons.

95 Contour LX V6 ATX 14" ICW buffed chrome wheels
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
thanks for the tips guys, im going to pick some of these up on the way home from work tonight

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
FYI, I don't know if it's gone corporate wide or not, but many stores know about this deal and aren't honoring it, mine is one of them. Looks like people going out and buying mass quanaties ruined it for everyone

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Thanks for the heads up, I am going to stop by my store tomorrow.

2005 Subaru Legacy | Ban Them Forever
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Even though I just bought 50 the other day, I could not pass up $5 without rebates. I bought one.

The store I went to had a quite a few in stock.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
J
Journie Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by Pete D:
FYI, I don't know if it's gone corporate wide or not, but many stores know about this deal and aren't honoring it, mine is one of them. Looks like people going out and buying mass quanaties ruined it for everyone

Actually its totally legit,Staples own web site states you can price match in store or on line.Actually they have a 110% guarantee,so if you pricematch this in the Staples store to the Online Staples,you can get them for a couple dollars.Some people have done it.The manager at the store I went to looked it up online himself and said it was totally legit.Then mentioned it was supposed to start next week....

I AM WE TODD IT I AM SOFA KING WE TODD IT
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Journie:
Originally posted by Pete D:

Actually its totally legit,Staples own web site states you can price match in store or on line.Actually they have a 110% guarantee,so if you pricematch this in the Staples store to the Online Staples,you can get them for a couple dollars.Some people have done it.The manager at the store I went to looked it up online himself and said it was totally legit.Then mentioned it was supposed to start next week....

I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to rain on your parade, just laying out some facts.

There are some sales that are "online only" same as clearance items are often clearance in the stores but are not online.

The sale might start on Sunday certainly, but speaking from experience most $5 CD-R's are after rebate.We can only hope I might know what I am talking about after working there for almost a year and a half.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard