Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Ok im interetsted I will be droppin with intrax very soon so I will need these.

99greensvt true bendzw/magnaflo accelwires mircosplitter pioneer 6400 intrax springs rear strut bar removed door "ding" guards custom painted interior/leather magic.com kn filter drilled /slotted rotors
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
OK ladies and gents, I preordered 24 kits, that's enough for 12 cars, but I nedd a set for myself as I sold my original set I had, to a buddy who was in a bind. That means I have enough kits for 11 cars.

So far I have these people interested:
Puck Puck (PAID IN FULL)
The Striped SVT (C.O.D.)
PXRacing (Yet to Pay)
Rance (Yet to Pay)
xdouble (Yet to Pay)
ImportKLLR (Yet to Pay)

I should have the kits this week from the manufacturer.

I need 5 more people in on this, and I will ship as soon as I receive your payment.

C'mon boys and girls, camber kits are cheaper than new tires, so come and get them and extend the life of you front tires, while dialing in your front end alignment.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
ttt

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Staz do we need 5 more people to move on this (get it at the quoted price)?

Sorry haven't checked backed on the Forums for a few days, very busy!!

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I've got a question. I remebr back after the last GB someone said they had problems fitting the kit with the OMP FSTB. Have any conclusions been made about this or was it just and isolated incident?

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well, I am still going to sell the kits regardless, but I went ahead an ordered 24 kits (enough for 12 cars) so, yeah I would LIKE to get rid of them so I am not sitting on $1500 worth of inventory!

A few of the other guys that haven't paid up, I haven't heard from since their intial posts. So if you guys are reading this, and any other people who want it. PM me ASAP and start sending me your payments.

It's $142 with PayPal, to: anastazi.sarigiannis@aam.com

or $136 if you send a money order to me. (Address will be furnished upon requests through PM).

S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Like I said in that topic. Some modification will need to be done at the upper mount that sits on top of the strut tower is slightly larger than the original. So at the very least you would need to enlarge the whole in the brace plate a little to accomodate the larger mount.

PS I installed a set on my buddies SVT which we had istalled GC's and koni's o with a 2.5" drop and we corrected the camber from -3° to -0.8° on each side, so these things work VERY well.

Last edited by Stazi the Aussie; 04/30/03 07:03 PM.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I see. I guess I'll have to take a look at a set on a freinds car to se exactly what need to be done and how much material would need to be removed.

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Camber kits wil be here next week, so pay up now and get yours shipped as soon as the come in.
Come on people. What would you rather do, keep buying front tires for $$$$ or install the camber kits and extend the life of your tires while dialing in your suspension?

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Man I've been so busy moving into my new house, I don't have anytime to visit this site or any for that matter. Anyway STAZ, as soon as I can dig up some scrillaz' I'll mail you a money order, I've been just dropping a whole lot of MONEY lately, house, Project 3L, wifes new car, my other 2 cars, it's just getting ridiculous.

When I was just a boy I could make 5 dollars last me a whole week w/just candies and junks, now I have a hard time holding onto 5K dollars in a months time. I knew I should have grown that MONEY tree a long time ago

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard