Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by kokopellian:
Hey, thanks for the tips. I called Ford and they seemed truly concerned. I wrote them a 3 page letter detailing all the crap I've put up with! I'll keep you all posted as to what comes from it. In the meantime. I'M BACK ON THE ROAD BABY!!!! YEAH!!

great, good to hear that. so you are coming tomorrow then right?

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Tomorrow? Where? Burke? I'll check the posts...

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K

Don't fool around. Contact FMC CS line. Every negative comment towards a dealership, reaches the dealership. If your vocal enough, as I was, they will reap the penalties. For example, my old dealership took my car out for 157 miles, ate/drank in the car. Left oil and crap all over the place. I called CS 4x and their Blue Oval Certification was revoked for 1 year. Speak up, it gets results.

Hey Shaggy, you were right! Get this, FORD actually CALLED me today! None of the dealerships I sent the letter to called only FORD Motor company! Really quick turnaround too. I sent the letter on 4/14 and here they are responding already! COOL! They left a message at my work number and my home number but I haven't had a chance to call them back yet. I didn't think they would listen at all! Maybe I can get a free 2003 Mustang Cobra out of all this. I think I deserve it! Heck, maybe I'll get you one too! HAHAHA! I know, I'm smoking crack. I'll keep ya posted on the outcome of it all. Thanks.

John
-aka-
Kokopellian

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
can you just get me a new trans?

please?

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:
can you just get me a new trans?

please?

I promis I'll work on em' for ya. I'm sure it won't be a problem. If they don't give me a new tranny for ya I'll be like, "I wish a Mutha F**ka would!"

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
If they don't give me a new tranny for ya I'll be like, "I wish a Mutha F**ka would!"

that's right, 4 and 5, 4 and 5.

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
LMAO! Yo, I'll holla at cha when I get back man. Me and my wife are going on vacation. Cya!

S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S

Don't fool around. Contact FMC CS line. Every negative comment towards a dealership, reaches the dealership. If your vocal enough, as I was, they will reap the penalties. For example, my old dealership took my car out for 157 miles, ate/drank in the car. Left oil and crap all over the place. I called CS 4x and their Blue Oval Certification was revoked for 1 year. Speak up, it gets results.

Hey Shaggy, you were right! Get this, FORD actually CALLED me today! None of the dealerships I sent the letter to called only FORD Motor company! Really quick turnaround too. I sent the letter on 4/14 and here they are responding already! COOL! They left a message at my work number and my home number but I haven't had a chance to call them back yet. I didn't think they would listen at all! Maybe I can get a free 2003 Mustang Cobra out of all this. I think I deserve it! Heck, maybe I'll get you one too! HAHAHA! I know, I'm smoking crack. I'll keep ya posted on the outcome of it all. Thanks.

John
-aka-
Kokopellian

AWESOME! Way to get some results! I hope it works out, and get me some parts too.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard