Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I'll probably only race on Sunday...damn this no money to work situation! Hope to see some of you there. It is at PIR and I'll be racing in the afternoon.

Click here for more details.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Well as usual I was the only Contour there. Shaun dropped by to take in some of the action, though I have to admit that it wasn't the most spectator ideal event. Anyway, thought I'd share a couple photo's from the weekend. I raced in STS because I had my 17's on and I have rotated my race tires on their rims yet. I should be racing in GS again once I get my race tires sorted. I had a little problem with an mildly STS prepped Mercedes 240 (springs, bars, shocks, and Azenis). He actually beat me by .6 seconds on a 60 second course. I was still very happy with the performance of the Contour. I think the MB driver was shocked that the only reason I was running STS was due to my 17's.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Well, there's no doubt in my mind that you're an amazing driver! Sorry I couldn't get out there. I will be sometime this season though, you can count on it!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I am sorry I didn't make it too. I plan on coming to atleast one of your events. I would have gone last weekend, but I had some issues with my IMRC that I had put off solving for too long. Anyway, great job & let us know when the next event is.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Awesome pics! I'll make it at least once this season... I promise.

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard