Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
I know some of you on the boards have wheels from companies such as Racing Hart and the like and I know that they don't make any wheels in our bolt pattern. I've been calling companies like BBS, Dazz (RH's father company), and Enkei and none of them offer blanks to do your own custom drilling.

My question is how did those that have them(custom bolt patterns) pull it off? Did you just use a wheel with a different bolt pattern and redrill them to 4X108? If that is the case, aren't you worried about the loss in strength due to having two sets of lug holes?

I'm looking for a very specific wheel style and so far have had zero luck finding anything similar to what I'm looking for in our bolt pattern. Honestly, I'm surprised that more wheel companies don't offer more variety for the 4X108 considering the large quantity of Foci on the road

TIA,

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
IIRC, people had the wheel manufacturer custom drill the blanks and ship them out (and didn't have just blanks sent out). More expensive than normally, but you get what you want. But I don't remember people using wheels from the companies you listed; I only remember Axis doing it.

Just curious, what wheel style are you looking at?

Chris G. ~ 98 Mystique LS ATX
K
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
I'm looking for this style

I know the Konig Imagines are somewhat similar to this style, though I'm not a big fan because they look too busy to me. I guess I'm just picky

R
CEG'er
CEG'er
R
I know that BBS makes wheels for Mondeos in Europe and those r 4 x 108 if i am not mistaken, SO you probobly could work out a deal with them te get a set drilled or imported!

2000 Green Contour SVT SOLD 2004 WRX 300 AWHP 6mt silver rumbler
R
CEG'er
CEG'er
R
I think ace has some models in our bolt pattern, call them up they might drill u a set of those.

2000 Green Contour SVT SOLD 2004 WRX 300 AWHP 6mt silver rumbler
K
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
Called Ace and they don't have this model available for the Contour and won't custom drill.

Thanks for the reply though!

B
BDR Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
i had Racing Harts before, and they were a universal 4 lug and they drillied one of the set of holes to make it 4-108. now i have 18" Konig Imagine and they were drilled from blanks.

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
IMPRTKILLR, your car looks BADASS MAN!!!! really likin it. I also have a question about some rims you guys, cause i am very picky on a set that i would absolutely KILL to have. There are some rims from Racing Hart called Z5000's, I love them because they have the sunken in look to them rather than sticking out, they gradually go in as it goes to the center, and I also seen them on wheel max but, i don't think they come in our bolt pattern. They are a 5 spoke rim, i love 5 spoke rims, but the closest design that i could find to it was the rims from Konig (the Verdicts, which are a 6 spoke rim, which still look nice), and the crazy thing is about these rims are THERE'S SOOOOOO MANY KNOCKOFF'S OUT THERE, BUT THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME BOLT PATTERN STILL!!! WHAT THE FRICK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?? WELL, IF ANYONE HAS SEEN SOME NICE 18" 5 SPOKE WHEELS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, i had RS5's and those were ok, i sold them but i want a diff look with the rims now, i know it's not like we have a huge selection from them

I'M RICK JAMES BITC#!!!!!!!!!!!!
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
What about this:

Not exactly the same as the ACE; but thought it might be worth a glance if you hadn't seen it yet.

Chris G. ~ 98 Mystique LS ATX
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by Rahmel:
IMPRTKILLR, your car looks BADASS MAN!!!! really likin it. I also have a question about some rims you guys, cause i am very picky on a set that i would absolutely KILL to have. There are some rims from Racing Hart called Z5000's, I love them because they have the sunken in look to them rather than sticking out, they gradually go in as it goes to the center, and I also seen them on wheel max but, i don't think they come in our bolt pattern. They are a 5 spoke rim, i love 5 spoke rims, but the closest design that i could find to it was the rims from Konig (the Verdicts, which are a 6 spoke rim, which still look nice), and the crazy thing is about these rims are THERE'S SOOOOOO MANY KNOCKOFF'S OUT THERE, BUT THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME BOLT PATTERN STILL!!! WHAT THE FRICK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?? WELL, IF ANYONE HAS SEEN SOME NICE 18" 5 SPOKE WHEELS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, i had RS5's and those were ok, i sold them but i want a diff look with the rims now, i know it's not like we have a huge selection from them

Rahmel, you will have to put in a little work to get those Z5000's. I almost bought those last summer in 19's and the price was around $1800 after everything was said in done and the wait time was well over 3 weeks. But like you said, there are many companies making knockoffs of that wheel. you can get these ones in 18" form by RS Limited from wheelmax.com for around $175 a wheel in the 4x108 pattern.

Also, Katana wheels makes a knock off of the Z5000 which is really nice and they have a wholesaler in New Jersey who will custom drill for you at a cost.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard