Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I thought your car was already lowered thats why I didn't say anything...I think some H&R springs or something along those lines would be good then

I still think u should get rid of the chrome on the bumper, I think it looks better without it and no I'm not "jealous" of your bling

and if you're gonna be in one of the two body kit group buys I wouldn't worry about getting a cut out for your exhaust just yet...but if you aren't then I'd go to a body shop and ask them if they can't make a cut out for your exhaust, then take a trip to an exhaust shop and have them hang it up a little bit higher, shouldn't cost you too much...plus you'll have less chance gettin jacked because the pipes are up higher. And when u get some money a custom 2.5" exhaust with no resonator will work real good with your car.

and thats it...for now, have fun!

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i think the lighting of 95MID's car makes it look darker than it appears.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
if you want to trade sail panels forthe newer ones that say contour on them i'm game, just let me know. BTW, that's a nice car for 3000

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard