Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
It's an ugly ass Camry

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Acura something or other

2000 T-Red Mystique LS -STOCK- My Car
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Start with one last-gen Acura Legend
Add 1 horribly misplaced Mercedes Benz badge
Find yourself two used cereal bowls for headlights
Black paint
Blend with 2 cups stupidity, 3 cups ugliness, and 1/4 cup uniqueness and you have...

...the Acura C320.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by svt_contour_r203:
Start with one last-gen Acura Legend
Add 1 horribly misplaced Mercedes Benz badge
Find yourself two used cereal bowls for headlights
Black paint
Blend with 2 cups stupidity, 3 cups ugliness, and 1/4 cup uniqueness and you have...

...the Acura C320.

Acura C320, you mean Acura A320 right The headlights are out of Neon and why they're blackened out I don't know. The car has some 18" rims and other assorted Benz badging, check it out...

...and to think this post started because I fooled Joe on that pic of me taking my car to the BMW dealership because the HIDs didn't work Who cares if I was a week late...APRIL FOOLS!, but the pics of the Benz/Concept aren't. Also I wished I'd taken shots of the V-12 emblems on the side. This was my first customer last spring and he even tipped me an hour later, nice guy

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Looks Awesome Roger , wish i could of been there but im haveing to many problems with my car right now . How ya likeing the Hids . Huge differnce isnt it.

Sorry to hear your car wasn't feeling well, it seems that BK wasn't feeling well either What was wrong with your car and did you get it all fixed The lights are unbelievable, I mean what a difference

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
this 'hybrid' MB (aahhemm...cough) could sure use a pair of those HID quad-lights also. Geez, customization is one thing, but would you think by the time the owner added all the parts and labour....hmm....he may have well got himself into a previously owned Benzo possibly. But it is different that's about it. I guess the owner wanted the German image without sacrifing reliability.

P.S.- i know those HID quads are unique since I'm willing to bet less than a handful of owners have done this headlight mod. Have you thought of making those into readily available after market product for the rest? I'm sure they'd sell

1995 Contour SE Duratec V6 Automatic, Moonlight Blue / Opal Grey, Leather
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Contourox:

P.S.- i know those HID quads are unique since I'm willing to bet less than a handful of owners have done this headlight mod. Have you thought of making those into readily available after market product for the rest? I'm sure they'd sell

roger doesnt sell them, quicksilver does and they are for sale. now if we could just get some pre 98 ones!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Damn those lights look sick , it's too bad those aren't made for the Mystique.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
LOL Roger!!

It took me over 4 hours to install the lights in his SVT. Normaly it is like 2-3 hours max. I guess his car just did not like me...

When we were done it was night time, so we were treated to a 30 minute ride with the new headlights. They are beyond awesome in both looks and performance.

Roger, glad you made it home OK, and I should see you soon. I am going up to Toronto in a few weeks, so I'll probably stop by.

-----------

For all those interested, I still make these lights for CEG. If you want a set, please contact me through PM or send me an email at milanmotorsports@hotmail.com

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
The lights look great, can't wait to see them in person. I think it would be funny as hell to roll up to a benz service garage with that thing playing it off like you think it's really a benz. The looks on their face would be priceless.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard