Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by MP3Tour:
sorry man I haven't been on in a few days, I just got a job today so if you wanna hold off until i can get my first check then I can get 100-200 or so. let me know if you can wait that long

Alright, you two will actually make it almost worth my time. I decieded instead of canceling it, to post it on some of the other contour/mondeo sites.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I think that the fact you are gonna run it for a month before ordering and that the prices went up is why you are not getting a ton of orders. Just my opinion.

TOUR'ING

X
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
X
Hey, i got the LEDs before and these are nice if anyone is worried about that. Hey auiotour, do you have any info on the how many milliamps these things should have, im not sure what sort of resistors to buy.

1995 Mercury Mystique GS V6 MTX Pioneer 6x8s in front, Pioneer 10's in back 1200 watts powering it all KKM intake SVT Exhaust Swapped out resonator for Glasspack Mobil 1 Brand New!! Giant scratch on front bumper and right side!! Yes!!!
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Which sizes are required for doing the door switches? 3mm right? What would I use the 5mm for? I would like to do the lights in the dash (defroster, etc.) and clock as well.

For $15 i'm down.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Okay to anwser all of you so far, the reason the prices went up is because I have to pay more now then I did before. I had told the guy originally I was gonna do over a 1000 LEDs, and we hit about 600 LEDs, so he told me that he is going to raise the prices, he was giving me the prices as if we were going to buy more then a 1000. Which we didn't so we only get %25 off this time, and not 50% off. And shipping costs went up because I never originally included the cost for me to ship it to you. I personally test every LED before sending them out, and I count them. He shorted me 1 2 on every bag except, 4 bags, and I threw extra of mine in to make up for the shortage amount.

As for the MA i am not quite sure. I used to have it in a email, but my little sister, started messing around on my computer and deleted some very important files, so i had to do a restore, and now I can't find the email that I saved.

As for the resistors, you can use 330 ohm resistors all the way around. There is also another way to keep.

These are what you would use all the LEDs for

Lock/Unlock and Window Buttons/sunroof 3mm
Defroster post98 3mm, defroster pre98 3mm or 5mm
Traction Control Pre98 3mm or 5mm
Clock, 3mm, or 5mm (98s needs 3mm and 5mm)
Flashing Alarm light(where the clock used to be on 98s, 5mm)
Behind door handle (inside pre98) 5mm
Shifter light (ATX) 5mm
Fog light Indicator (pre98, big green thing) 3mm or 5mm
Dimmer Switch 3mm or 5mm
Light Control Switch 3mm or 5mm (pref 3mm)
And if you want to put in additional lights behind guages or hvac, you will need 3mm and 5mm, and citation can help you with any of those behind the gauges.

I have a tutorial that is in the process of being finished, It should be done by the time you all recieve your LEDs, Ohh here is what you will need for resistors

Lock/Unlock and Window Buttons/sunroof stock
Defroster 330 ohm 1/4w and stock
Traction Control Pre98 330 ohm 1/4w and stock
Clock, 300ohm 1/4w (2)
Flashing Alarm light stcok (maybe 330ohm 1/4w
Behind door handle (inside pre98) 5mm
Shifter light (ATX) 330ohm 1/4w
Fog light Indicator 330ohm 1/4w
Dimmer Switch 330ohm 1/4w
Light Control Switch 220ohm 1/4w

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
So, so since it looks like i'll need some 5mm, can I break it up...like 30 3mm and 20 5mm??

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
i would prefer 25/25 because, then its easier to order that way. But, I am sure I can work something out.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I might have to order more soon. im running outa the 3mm. im using them in my speedometer gauge cluster, i replaced all the 5 bulbs that were in the cluster w/ clusters of 4 - 3mm leds w/ no resistors. they light up good, but not enough, its brighter in some places more then others, so i guess im gonna have to drill holes and glue some more led's in like citation did to get it more even.. crap

'99 ČoňtôúŔ SE Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 AudioBahn AW1206T Flame Q Sub AudioBahn 1300HCQ Amp Blue LED Switches and HVAC
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
lol, everyone that I have that i have heard, have gone crazy with the things they are doing with the LEDs, people are installing them in their mother boards, computer cases, optical mice for their computers. their cars interior exterior, and many other things. I have installed so many of them. Once you see how easy it is, there is endless things you can do. I recently made a CLEAR LED light for my mini mag light, it is so damn bright, much brighter then the old mag light.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by auiotour:
lol, everyone that I have that i have heard, have gone crazy with the things they are doing with the LEDs, people are installing them in their mother boards, computer cases, optical mice for their computers. their cars interior exterior, and many other things. I have installed so many of them. Once you see how easy it is, there is endless things you can do. I recently made a CLEAR LED light for my mini mag light, it is so damn bright, much brighter then the old mag light.

My computer is already modded out enough w/ LED's and such, i tried to do it in one of my mice but i [censored] upthe metal on the circuit board so when i put the blue one back in, it didnt work cause the [censored] was loose. im not gonna even attempt to try to install it in my wireless optical mouse.

'99 ČoňtôúŔ SE Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 AudioBahn AW1206T Flame Q Sub AudioBahn 1300HCQ Amp Blue LED Switches and HVAC
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard