Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Just wanted to give props on the car. I don't like the lights front or back or the wing really, but they are nicely exicuted, so I don't think it detracts from the overall look. I just got through reading the website, dude I'm sorry, you prolly get that a lot. But its great to see that you didn't let it get you down. I hope you rack up the awards!

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Thanks to all you who have replied. I love the comments and opinions... they always give me insight to what I should do next, and trust me, once I get a few other projects in my life off the ground, this Mystique will be one of the most amazing machines on the east coast with some very very impressive timeslips to back it up:) But I must have patience as I need to make a big business investment first and hope it goes well. Wish me luck, and I hope you all have a great warm summer! I'll keep my site www.deanjoyce.com updated regularly.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by NVS Mystique:
Thats a nice looking ride man, I like the silver flake mixed in with the green. It looks like you and I are teh only ones that have molded the SVT front bumper to a mystique.

Aaron

There was one other guy I know of who did it. He posted a couple pics here and I haven't see him since. It wasn't perfect, but it still looked good.

2000 T-Red Mystique LS -STOCK- My Car
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I read some of your website as well Dean and I have a suggestion for you, try and get ahold of SCC magazine and see if they'll do a feature on you and your car, its a natrual As far as your car goes, I gotta compliment you on the "cool" little touches, like the electric Bullett fuel door for example, awesome I'd like to see that paint in person as I'm sure the pics do it no justice what so ever and although I'm not into alot of metalflake, I can appreciate all the blood, sweat and tears that went into it. In closing if theres any Tour that should be appraised or "praised" for having alot of money into it, its yours because not only have you been inspired to do your car this way, I'm sure you've inspired others with difficulties to keep reaching and never give up on what they're into!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Great work as always. Your car looks fantastic.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

<ME LIKEY!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard