Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by hetfield:
Hey Joe and AirKnight (and anyone else)... I'm looking to stay all weekend, but no one else from around this area can make up their minds, so I need roomies, since staying in my own room is out of the question. My only requirement is that there can be no smoking in the room, since I'm asthmatic and allergic to tobacco smoke.

Joe if your leaving Thursday we can also carpool down. I don't know for sure if anyone else from our area is going down the same day or not

EDIT: Holy comma splice Batman!

I'm looking to stay Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Eitherway, the more we can get in the room the better because I want to lower the cost. I don't smoke so it's not a problem with me. Let me know!

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
I emailed Joe and he's going to stay all weekend. $105 per night split three ways is $35 per night, and that will be lower if any other SEWI guys stay a night or two through the weekend. Please register ASAP so there are no problems come August.

I'll try to reserve a suite today, and I'll also register today, too.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Yes I am alive! Sorry about not keeping up I am pooling with who ever is going thursday (not really "pooling" but driving next to). I am in 100% and am a non smoker as well - works out great - I will register tomorrow and if you guys want my # just ask in a pm - later, JOE

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
H
H
Schweet. I reserved a room for Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. As soon as I know what the Paypal transaction fee is (above the $50 registration) I'll register.

I think we're all set.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Schweet. I reserved a room for Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. As soon as I know what the Paypal transaction fee is (above the $50 registration) I'll register.

I think we're all set.

Good stuff!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
ok, so who is looking to roomie thurs thru sunday (morning)? I'd like to have 3 people in the room, if not four. We need to book a room like NOW!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T

I think we're all set.

hatfield I'll be down there for at least one night maybe 2. I'll let you know for sure when that time arrives. I'll pay you guys back when I come down if that's cool with you? Or I can just get you drunk at the titty bar and all will be forgotten

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard