Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by RoadRunner:
I hope you got a room way down on the END of the hotel for all of those peeps who SNORE !

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
Go back a few posts and add airknight to the list.... that is who is in the room so far... I will update the entire list when more peeps get back to me about the room situation - JOE

Any update?

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
WOW! It's been awhile since I have been in here! Ummm, the update is still the same as before.... BUT I think that it would be best to all find our own rooms... Everyone has different plans and can't make up their minds, unless I hear otherwise. - JOE

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I'd hate to blow $400 on a hotel. I'm looking to show up that weds. If i have to sleep in the car for a night so be it. Even if someone's just lookin gto split it 2 ways, that's fine.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
We'll find something - JOE

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
WOW! It's been awhile since I have been in here! Ummm, the update is still the same as before.... BUT I think that it would be best to all find our own rooms... Everyone has different plans and can't make up their minds, unless I hear otherwise. - JOE

Well, there are four people that are staying Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. So, there shouldn't be much of a problem. I'd hate to find a room for myself for three nights, the room charge is going to kill me!

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
well considering our situation and the fact that we want to come up there anyway, if some people can handle my kiddies being in the same room the more the marrier for me, less money I would have to spend. we can bring our tent....LMAO

we want to goooooo!!!!!!!!

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
well considering our situation and the fact that we want to come up there anyway, if some people can handle my kiddies being in the same room the more the marrier for me, less money I would have to spend. we can bring our tent....LMAO

We were already going to room with Heather and Hector.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by unisys12:

Got room for one more? I won't take up much space I promise.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by AirKnight:
Originally posted by unisys12:

Got room for one more? I won't take up much space I promise.

ummm ask Heather and Hector, if it is ok with them it is fine with us....

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard