Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
I have no complaints because it was a lot cheaper for me than getting some from in town. Without this GB, I probably wouldnt have gotten new wheels for a while, and I'm happy. For anybody expecting a $1100 setup for half that, you've got to be kidding me. Otherwise, don't [censored].

Just my $0.02

Whirling dervish of FFOG.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
*sigh* Talk about being a victim of circumstance. I've been struggling to scrounge up the money, selling [censored] on ebay, collecting change out of my car and exchanging it for bills at a bank. Basically not buying a damned thing until I had this money, and now it's freakin' off? That's just a bit unfair. Sorry you guys didn't hear from us every day, but some of us are just as busy. I was planning on getting wheels and tires and was excited about it. Never did I say "expect my payment in the first few weeks" or anything. You know, I bet if you guys waited 3 more weeks (when I'll have my money), you would have a lot more sales. That's unfair and disrespectful as all hell. You give a deadline, you stick to it. You're right, it is a business, and as I'm very grateful for your working on this, and the prices, I'm not grateful for you empty promises.

Last edited by 97CS; 04/16/03 06:08 PM.
M
CEG'er
CEG'er
M
How was everyone saving so much money ?

I was only gonna save $50 on some RS5s.

98 svt
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
This is more directed to Jason at DTD, my experience with DTD was wonderful. Jason helped me out and never got fed up with me when I kept calling with questions. Plus, when the warehouse sent the wrong lug nuts, Jason took it up right away to make sure that I got the correct ones sent out 2nd day air without any hassles.
When I get the money again, I will definately be ordering the wheels for my truck through them.
Again, I say thank you to the guys at DTD and Jason, my pics should be up within a week.

Mike A.

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Hey, I have to ask, I want to order some tires, cause I just got some money is it to late? Please say that I can still get them. I got some money out of that kid who jumped on my roof and busted it up. and I got most of the dents pulled perfectly. Just want to get rims and tires now.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
M
CEG'er
CEG'er
M
Did the 2nd Group buy on these pass already?

I need some 18's

Matt

'97 Pumice Zetec Sport- 'At least its not a geo!'
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard