Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Ok folks... looks like this is going to be a huge GB!!!! Like i said, post here with your final setup decisions, and i will get you a final price layout.... Just make sure you pick tires from discount tire direct, because that is who we are going through...

Thanks again ladies and gentleman!!!!

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
I received a quote of $879 for the 17" RS5s on Kumhos Ecsta Supra 712s, size 215/40/17, mounted with lugs and locks.

however I'm still looking at the Velox VX-6s

Plain-jane 3.0L supercharged E0 FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR STOCK SVT PLUS CASH WTB- 36# return injectors
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
what is the deadline for the GB? Hopefully it will be till almost the end of may? please let it be and i'm in.

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yes, how long will this price last?

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
as of right now i can't afford to buy rims and tires but by the end of may i will for sure.

2004 Pontiac GTO Bush 2004
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Just to let you guys know... dont post prices on the net please.... If you would have read through the post, you would have known not to... also this thread is meant for the people who are definately in, and who know what they are getting... I am not trying to be an arse about this, but i am trying to keep this thread strictly for that, any questions you have can be put into the original post.

As for the line, i wish we could keep this open forever, but the fact is that we cant..... i figured a month and a half would be plenty of time to make the money for a purchase like this, thats why i decided on May 5th... i will talk to tom regarding an extension, but i can make no promises, for all i know, he might what this to be done before then......

Thank you all for your interest, i will try to work with everyone so that we all can get in on this great deal!!! Just make sure that before you ask questions, simply read the original post, you might find the info that you are looking for......

Thanks again
Markussvt

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I talked to Todd at discount tire, and i decided to open the First GB for orders Next monday, March 31st.... From the minute of the first order, we will leave it open for 2 weeks, ending day of April 13th. This seems the best way to do this, because there are a lot of people who want there wheels now, and there are a lot of people who need time to make the money.

I will be setting both buys up, so you all can thank me later!!!

Any other questions, please PM me and let me know!!!

Also, whoever is in for the first GB, please post on the Final choices thread....

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Yuck to VeloX , dont get the gunmetal anyway

A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
i would like to get into the first GB but still waiting for shipping charges to make my final decsion.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Dude what decsion? Shipping is free man . Gotta love it man.

markus dude i am forever your [censored] lol JK!!!!!

great job bro!!

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard