Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
rylee44 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
This group buy is availible for Cougars and Contours...
Group Buy starts March 19, 2003. Ends April 30th, 2003.

You can order NOW and recieve the rotors ASAP, no need to wait for the end of the Group Buy.

These Rotors are from RotorMasters of Placentia, Ca.
GB Prices are:

FRONT AND REAR Cross Drilled AND Slotted - $200.00 (all four rotors)
Front Brake Pads are - $40.00
Rear Pads are not avalible at the time.

You can order either Front or Rear seperate.
Front C/D & Slotted rotors - $145 for two
Rear C/D & Slotted rotors - $100 for two

These prices DO NOT include shipping. Shipping prices vary, but due to the weight of the item, expect shipping to be around $25.

Total for an order of Front and Rear rotors, front pads and shipping is only: $265 (that's based on $25 shipping, and does not include rear brake pads)

Rotor information:
Stock replacement size. No aftermarket Caliper needed. Cross Drilled to keep brakes cool. Slotted to allow gases to escape under hard braking. These rotors have a 1 Year Unlimited Milage warranty! The manufacturers website is: RotorMasters.com

Brake Pad information:
PBR Metal Master Brake Pads
Metal Master semi-metallic brake pads excel in high performance, high speed, and high heat circumstances. Plus, depending on your driving style, the life expectancy of Metal Master pads exceeds other conventional semi-metallic pads by 200 to 500 percent. Fade, squeal, and unsightly brake dust have been virtually eliminated. Containing no asbestos, Metal Master pads provide the ultimate in stopping power under all driving conditions - wet or dry.
PBR Metal Master Pads

If you are interested or have ANY questions, PM or e-mail me atrylee44@direcway.com with the following information:
Group: (CEG or NECO)
Your Name: (First and Last)
Your Address: (For shipping)
Contact Phone Number:
Car Model and Year:
Wheel Size: (stock 15" or 16" wheels)
ABS: Y/N
Brake Pad Sensors: Y/N
Order Info: (What you are purchasing)

If you have ANY questions, PM or e-mail me atrylee44@direcway.com

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
Q
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Q
has any one had any good or bad experience with the rotors....i have a buddy that had cross drilled and sloted rotors in the front , and he had a horrible time with them warping several times......just want to see if they are worth it...

2000 t-red SVT ****too quick for civics**** i have a few tricks up my sleeve
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Will these come plated in anything to keep them from rusting?

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
Q
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by SVTMike:
Will these come plated in anything to keep them from rusting?

but what about warping

R
rylee44 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
They wont come plated...

About warping - I'm not sure. I have them on my car, but haven't got to use them yet, since they're putting a Quaife in it...

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
Q
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Q
if your worried about the rusting i know cta offers candium plating for like 12 bucks...suppose to keep from rusting.....maybe a local place can do it too but i dont know.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I might be interested and since this is going on till April 30th I guess I've got some time to see how things go

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Any body have these rotors. I need to purchase some pronto and since the group buy is going on for another month I may take advantage of this. Thanks

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
even if they don't come plated and they do rust, wont all the rust be rubbed off once you stop a time or two, or does the rust form in the holes and slots too? i have powerstops on my civic and they are coated and have never rusted. that makes me kinda leary about these.

S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
i emailed the company yesterday and he wrote me back today. he said that the rotor ARE cadmium plated.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard