Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
Hello I guess I shouldn't post a sale here but I figured no one would mind in the W. Canada forum. I just put my ad up in the classifieds as well.

I am selling a 99 CSVT T-Red, Prarie Tan. Has a new pair of KDW's (about 4000km on them) and a set of Michelin Arctic Alpins on steelies. The car has the CD player and the moonroof. The car is a few clicks over 55 000km. I am asking $15 500 CAN. I wanted to give someone here at CEG first crack at it before I put it up for sale in the paper later this week. If you are interested or know someone who is E-mail me at eboechler@shaw.ca

Thanks.

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Why you selling?

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
R
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
The classic reason: "expanding family". We are a two car family and I insist on holding onto my 4WD Dakota to haul around my dirtbike. That effectively leaves the SVT as my wife's car. We also do a lot of skiing and so far the Dakota has shouldered that responsibility, however with an infant seat things become more complicated. In short, the SVT cannot haul our skis and an infant at the same time, plus my ski boots get cold in the trunk. We are looking at a VW Passat wagon. I am leaning towards the 1.8 with 5speed maunual as it tends not to wallow as much as the V6. Although they both handle like s*&# compared to the SVT.

The car is in nice shape, lives in a garage, doesn't see much winter duty, comes with two sets of tires and rims.

I am just in the process of throwing it up on Canada Trader right now. Asking price $14500. (Damm low financing rates on new cars has DESTROYED the used car market.

Moderated by  Lance Kinley_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard