Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
antonio, do we need to wait till months end and then everyone send in the money or is this somehting where we can send you the money anytime this month and have them sent to us? I'm in no rush, already have them on my side windows, these are just extras.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I am interested in a set.

-2000 SVT-Silver Frost/Midnight Blue #1,382 of 2,150 Born on 01-07-2000 It's got stuff -2003 Lincoln Navigator-Ultimate Silver/Midnight Blue -1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500-custom paint,CHROME
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
TTT
What's the status?

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by buchsvt:
TTT
What's the status?

7 more days until the group buy ends.

-Antonio

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
How about starting the group buy to begin with? I thought that this was just an interest check, as the subject says.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by hetfield:
How about starting the group buy to begin with? I thought that this was just an interest check, as the subject says.

I think you need to read..

Originally posted by antonio wright:
They are going to be around $20.00 two stickers one for each side of the window. This will last for a month.

If you really want to get techincal nobody stated that the GB even started yet. When I said seven days the could have ment until the GB starts. Next time I will be more clear.

-Antonio

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
so do we need to send our 20 now for these? and who and where do we send it. paypal, money order what?????

1999 SVT #336 Tropic Green 19" Axis Se7ens INJEN intake OMP Strut Brace HPP Rear Brace B&G Drop www.cardomain.com/id/svtpyr8
H
H
Originally posted by Antonio Wright:
I think you need to read..

Originally posted by antonio wright:

They are going to be around $20.00 two stickers one for each side of the window. This will last for a month.

Yeah, I did read, but then why did you label it as "INTEREST CHECK"? An interest check means that you want to see if enough people will express interest to make a real GB worthwhile. Words like "going to be" kinda imply that its in the future.

If you really want to get techincal nobody stated that the GB even started yet. When I said seven days the could have ment until the GB starts.

Right. That's basically my whole point, except then you said

7 more days until the group buy ends.

So which is it? Does it begin or end on the 31st? I'm obviously not the only one confused here. Look, I don't want to argue about it, but it seems like everyone wasn't prepared to send you the money since you weren't clear about the GB. You don't give any payment info for us to send money to. If you misspoke when you said "ends", then I apologize, and I'll send the money for a few sets when I know where to send it.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Hey Antonio, put me down for set. Hopefully I won't screw up putting this set on.

Silver 1998 Contour SE Sport K&N Intake, Magnaflow Res.,SVT Body Kit(soon) Koni Sport Kit
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I want a set to! Can we pay through paypal?

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard