Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Thanks Phil!

You guys are really on top of this... All of you staying here, the rooms are found, you guys need to make sure you keep letting us all know about what you need. We want to make sure you are taken care of BUT in order to do that, we need to know your requirements.

I will not let Phil take all this on himself so again, follow the above instructions, fill out the forms and please give contact info. We need to make sure that if there is a problem, there is a way to call you, we also need a number in case of emergencies and you become incapacitated and we need to get a hold of someone right away.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I think I might be getting a single!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Hector, if you find that you will be needing one, just give me a holla in a PM and I will hook you up.

I thought you and Joe was staying at his sisters house? This wouldn't have anything to do with... I mean, not that I am insinuating.... Oh nevermind! However things turn out, just shoot me a PM. We still have plenty of rooms left right now, so you have until April 10th to make sure.

Thanks Rich. I just noticed when looking over the contract this afternoon and saw that they got the name of the group wrong. They had CED instead of CEG! We have to call in the morning and get that straightend out, but it's no big deal. The managment at the hotel seems really cool and easy going. Not real sure how they would take a crashed pool party late saturday afternoon after returning from Nashville. Should not be a problem as long as no one jumps off the roof tops or anything!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:
I thought you and Joe was staying at his sisters house? This wouldn't have anything to do with... I mean, not that I am insinuating.... Oh nevermind!

that's news to me... last we talked about it he was staying at my sister's too.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ContourZetec:
I thought you and Joe was staying at his sisters house? This wouldn't have anything to do with... I mean, not that I am insinuating.... Oh nevermind!

that's news to me... last we talked about it he was staying at my sister's too.

I was thinking Friday and Saturday night at the hotel. I'm still driving down with you Joe.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
The managment at the hotel seems really cool and easy going. Not real sure how they would take a crashed pool party late saturday afternoon after returning from Nashville. Should not be a problem as long as no one jumps off the roof tops or anything!

Aww man! And I was really looking forward to jumping from the roof.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LocoChick'95:

I never said you couldn't. I did it once a long time ago and swore, once I made it to the surface again, I would never do it again.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LocoChick'95:

I never said you couldn't. I did it once a long time ago and swore, once I made it to the surface again, I would never do it again.

I have jumped from roofs.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

96 Contour Zetec it's faster than a period. According to my calculations the problem doesn't exist.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by maybefast:
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

I am not called LoCo for nothing.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard