Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Hi guys, my name is Joe Kreke. I am a member of www.cofba.com. I am the one that was making the shirts that say "My lugnuts require more torque than your Honda makes." I have received a fair amount of emails about getting an order together for the shirts. The shirts have made it to about 5 message boards nationwide. I actually picked up the first order of 48 today (Feb. 28) for the local people here in Oklahoma that have paid me. I am pretty happy with how they came out. Scroll down to see pictures of the front and back. These are the final shirts, and not the first one I made. I can't really add or change anything on the shirts, because that would require them to lay new screens to print with. Sorry.

If I can get enough orders, the shirts will be $12, plus $5 for shipping. They are only available in white, but basically any size. For any size over an adult extra large, there will be a $1 increase for sizes. Example: XXL - $13, XXXL - $14. These shirts are Hanes heavyweight T-shirts and the images are screenprinted on, not transfers.

As far as payment goes, I do have a Paypal account, but if you pay with a credit car through Paypal, I would please ask you to pay about $0.50 extra for the fee they take out on credit card payments. If you pay from your Paypal balance, or directly from an account, don't worry about it. I will also accept checks mailed to me. If you want to do that, please email me for my address. If you have any questions about my character, there should a lot of people that can vouch for me on the www.cofba.com message boards. If for some reason there are not enough people for the order to go through, the money will all be refunded, or mailed back. I won't cash anything, or take anything out of my Paypal account until we have enough.

If you know anyone else that would be interested, please let them know the info. Any other questions can be directed to my email: JoeKreke@aol.com and I will try to respond as soon as possible. Hopefully we can get enough people to get another order. Thanks for the intetrest...

Let's try to set a deadline of [B]March 28th[/B] for payments. That way everyone will have a bit of time.

Joe Kreke

Front...

Back...

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Sweet I'm in, I want a XXL.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I'll take an XXL.

Traded in - 2000 SVT Black tan leather DMD, Pro-Flow 75mm MAF, SHO Shop Intake Mystery mod(awaiting installation) Now 2004 Acura RSX Type S 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
u might want to imply who you have already recieved payments from

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
No pic

Mazda 6S, V6, Speed Yellow 5 Speed, Sport package Bose audio Painted 'stash and HIDs! w/Injen 1/4 14.750 @ 94.94 Former car: 99 Contour SE Sport Black MTX V6 SVT plastic... 1/4 - 15.012 @ 90.58
J
OP Offline
J
Sorry about the pics being down today guys. I am having some stuff moved around onto different servers. These pics should work I hope anyway. If not, I should have the originals reposted by sunday...

Joe

Front...

Back...

Thanks guys, let me know if you have any questions...

J
OP Offline
J
TTT

J
OP Offline
J
ttt. I have gotten claims for about 38 shirts as of now...

U
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
U
sweet hope you get more I love mine

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

J
OP Offline
J
Just wanted to let you guys know that the deadline is coming up next week. And for some reason the other pics arent working, so here they are....

Front...

Back...

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard