Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
We could fix that too!

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Sadeeq:
I've got saw thingys up the ying yang. Some of them I've never even opened. Got a new one for Christmas. Remind me, and I'll bring it.

We could probably do it in my garage too, if you wanted.
Heck, we could have a CEG / stereo day at Sadeeq's house!

That would be fun. I don't really have a way of getting the boards down there though. Hey lance, come with it anyways. Do you have stock CD player or cassette. We should all pitch in $10.00 bucks towards buying lance a new deck.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by auiotour:
... We should all pitch in $10.00 bucks towards buying lance a new deck.

I'll do it, but it'll take at least $200 to get a good one.
Do we have 20 takers?

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
I've got a 20 to pitch in. For the time Lance has spent on keeping the boards up and running I think it is worth it.

I have a problem with my driver door speakers. It seems to short out at certain volumes. Heck it might be blown for all I know. That could be a proyect to work on.

Hopefuly I will have my rear STB in by the time this takes place.

'99 Tropic Green SVT K&N Filter,DMD,RSTB. For sale '65 Mustang (Restored)For sale '67 Mustang "An adults cunning is no match for a childs innocence"
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
And then Lance can donate his stock CD deck to shotwell, whose CD deck looks like it got a fist in the faceplate, or at least knuckles from an agressive 2-3 shift!

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
That POS I have in my car that some like to call a CD player really drives me up the wall. The fist in the faceplate is an accurate description. Sometimes it won't play the CD I put in, and most of the time it won't give the CD back right away. I've had CDs stuck in there for days before! Usually a good hit will get what I want accomplished. It's the worst on road trips...have you ever been stuck with the same CD for 300 miles? AARGH!! I'm usually a patient man, but malfunctioning electronic equipment doesn't make it very far with me. One of these days I'll be able to afford a new one!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Darren:
I've got a 20 to pitch in. For the time Lance has spent on keeping the boards up and running I think it is worth it.

I have a problem with my driver door speakers. It seems to short out at certain volumes. Heck it might be blown for all I know. That could be a proyect to work on.

Hopefuly I will have my rear STB in by the time this takes place.

Hey lance give us your addy so we can send you money. If you want give it to me and everyone can send checks only, to your name, so that I can send them to you, for you to cash. Looks like we are at $30.00. We just need some more people. if we get to 150.00 I will donate another 10.00 maybe 20.00. So come on everbody who is in?

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard