Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Why not just cross over the border and get them when you guys go to Can-Am Cruise?

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I will second Vermeleon69's comments. The SilverStar's are incredible, especially if you do the high to low beam conversion. My factory high beams were good but my lows sucked. With four SilverStar highs, my lows are great and my highs are incredible. The light is definately whiter than stock but more importantly, the road is really iluminated. Just be careful in aiming your lights to keep from blinding somebody.

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by musicnut:
I will second Vermeleon69's comments. The SilverStar's are incredible, especially if you do the high to low beam conversion. My factory high beams were good but my lows sucked. With four SilverStar highs, my lows are great and my highs are incredible. The light is definately whiter than stock but more importantly, the road is really iluminated. Just be careful in aiming your lights to keep from blinding somebody.

yea make sure u aim them, i forgot to aim them and i couldnt see the road at all and i was lighting up the tops of trees, it was funny to me, but probly not to the oncomming traffic. oh well all is fixed now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard