Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
Here we go. $90 shipped!! That is for 1000000. If we get 150000 or more then I can go a little lower. People outside the continental US will have to pay the international charges(whatever they are), but everyone else gets the advertised price. E-mail me at:**********@aol.com if interested. I will keep in touch with the count. Peace!!

LMFAO!!!!!!! I am sorry..... but I dont know why there is two post for the same product on here.... It wasn't right. NosContour posted first..... ok his is 10 bucks more, but I think that the other guy shouldn't have posted too... Thats my 2 cents..... but I am going with NosContours group buy...

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by godzilia:
Here we go. $90 shipped!! That is for 1000000. If we get 150000 or more then I can go a little lower.

wait im confused, how can u get it for $90 if thats for 1 million clutches, but if we get only 150,000 buyers we can get it cheaper? lol jk! i have to kinda agree, lets just have one group buy.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by godzilia:
Here we go. $90 shipped!! That is for 1000000. If we get 150000 or more then I can go a little lower. People outside the continental US will have to pay the international charges(whatever they are), but everyone else gets the advertised price. E-mail me at:**********@aol.com if interested. I will keep in touch with the count. Peace!!

LMFAO!!!!!!! I am sorry..... but I dont know why there is two post for the same product on here.... It wasn't right. NosContour posted first..... ok his is 10 bucks more, but I think that the other guy shouldn't have posted too... Thats my 2 cents..... but I am going with NosContours group buy...

I have a feeling that the other guy that posted is the guy NosContour is going through to get the deal. Nothing really to back this up with, just seems to be that way to me. I'm sure one of them will reply to this thread and clear things up.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Yeah, I think the other guy is one of the guys Nos was going though. He was not going to make money on it anyway. He just wanted a cheaper price on the clutch.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
P
P
I am the one that Nossvt was going through. I just figured we would eliminate the middle man and you guys can deal directly with me. If you still want to go through him, he can give me the $390 and pocket the extra $10. The deal that I am offering is a very fair price and the price Nossvt and I established for him is even better for getting this started.
There is no reason for everyone to be dicks about this. Just trying to make this as easy as possible.

S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
I think you tru cegrs probably should consider not buying anything at all from this group buy, seems to me that there is a little friction going on and for all we know this Pro dude is most likely not a tru cegr and kind of offended me calling us d*cks ....just my .02

G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
well. i know NosContour and I dont know the other guy..... but if you have him where working together...... you should have comunicated better with each other. But, I will ask Lucas. But, you are supposed to be a business man, but you make a comment that we are acting like dicks???? lol.... Well you just lost my business... and I am sure a few others on here too.....Good Luck selling your Clutches on here.....

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard