Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
The good guys at Performace Ford are offering the Zetec exhaust system from Brullen in a GB at a discounted price. The system can be seen here:

Zetec Brullen

This is a high quallity system from a respected supplier. I will have the prices Monday or Tuesday. I need to see some interest posted but he said he will probably start the GB at 5 systems!!!!! POST away.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
OMG...i am so glad i didn't order earlier....I am definately interested if the price is right....Finally a good system for my Zetec.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey tell your friends with Zetecs because this is pretty rare to get this GB.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i may be interested but i have a question. would it be made to fit our specific bumper or would it have to be modified. i'm getting the rear bumper from hellahydro's group buy and i was going to go with a borla exhaust. just wondering how it will match up with the exhaust holes.

1995 Contour Gl Atx w/mods/ - Daily driver 2003 evo - for sale
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Not sure, but the guy from PF told me that he can work with you for any special customizations. He did this for us on the Duratec GB on the Brullen. When I talk to him Monday or Tuesday, I'll ask him about the Zetecs customizing and I'll have prices.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Is there anyone out there with the Brullen for the Zetec that can give us some sound clips and pictures?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I am unaware of anyone that has this on here...

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'll ask him for some pictures and sound clips when i talk to him this Monday. He is going to the Brullen shop on Monday and we'll get every thing posted.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I'm interested. Is there a snowball's chance in hell of getting a system with a 2.5'' main to 2.25'' duals? I'm planning on a future turbo upgrade.

Thanks,
BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well he said he would do customizing but that is extreme and i dont know how that will affect the price if he agrees to do that. But I'll ask him tomorow and maybe he'll do it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard