Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
We might want to keep an eye on the weather for sunday. Possibility of rain. I will have one side of the garage cleaned out so if it does rain we have someplace to put one car to work on. So we can play it by ear for the time being as far as the weather goes.

So far this is who will be attending:

Robert (Qbert)
Lance
Kerry
Mike
Jaxo

I will have Johnsonville Brats, chips and soda available for lunch. If you want something else, feel free to bring it.

'99 Tropic Green SVT K&N Filter,DMD,RSTB. For sale '65 Mustang (Restored)For sale '67 Mustang "An adults cunning is no match for a childs innocence"
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
Well, at this point I don't know if I'll have my DMD in hand. It hasn't showed up yet. The CustomCougars guy hasn't been forthcoming about the exact day it shipped and he posted earlier that most DMD's won't arrive until Tuesday.

That probably means Mike won't get his either.

Shall we reschedule this since Kerry will be the only one that has everything he needs....? Just a thought! Discuss, discuss.

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Bummer for you guys.

Doesn't sound like much of a meet if no one has a DMD. We probably should reschedule. I'm not crazy about crossing the border these days, but I would for a meet.

I've got until Saturday 7:30am to decide if I'm going anywhere or not.

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
If we postpone, then the Portland guys can come too...

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Darren:
There will be no detours onto the runway for any highspeed passes. (Sedeeq i'm glad your not coming)

You know I don't need a runway!

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I'm still willing to come up. Even if we don't install DMD's we could hang out and go for a drive somewhere.

If this is still on then I vote for the NW guys meeting somewhere just off of I5 in Vancouver at about 7am...perferably a Chevron so I can get some gas (it's cheaper up there). I think there is one on the west side of the 5 on 99th or something like that...do you know of one Mike?

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
One advantage to still doing this that I can think of is that Kerry could get his DMD done and we could do a Portland DMD install the next time around. That way, Kerry doesn't have to worry about huge travel plans from Victoria to Portland to get his done.

Kerry, I'm going to leave it up to you!

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Heh, I was assuming the next DMD meet wouldn't be in Portland!

I don't think it's fair if I decide this alone - though very considerate of you Lance.

Regardless, I have decided to go to Vancouver this AM. Gotta do some 'market research' (shopping) anyway, and some business in Vancouver on Monday. So I'll be available to come on Sunday should it happen.

So I'll let the discussion continue for a while longer. Perhaps Darren is all ready for us anyway, doesn't he have a DMD to install? Naturally, I'm game.

Kerry

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
OK, someone make a call on this...I need to know what we're doing.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
What the hell, let's do it. If nothing else we can eat lunch and get Kerry's DMD installed. We can do Jaxo's door handle...we can change fluids too if needed. We could even get some tune up work in if we wanted to, especially since the Autolite plugs are readily available at any Schucks. I wouldn't mind doing the fog light mod (finally) like we did on Darren's SVT last time we were there. If it's wet, which the forecast says it will be, I won't mind showing off the Quaife a bit. What do you say?

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard