Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Anyone interested in meeting up on the way and cruise together to National this year? I'm thinking about meeting up with everybody from the northeast somewhere on say I-80/I-90. We'll all have to get on I-80/I-90 at some point so why not meet up on the way? I suggest we meet up at Middle Ridge Service Station on the Ohio turnpike. The station is at milepost 140 right after passing Cleveland area.

Here is the webpage where I got the information of the exit from - http://www.ohhighways.com/exits/I80exits.html

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I'll be there if I can make it. When do you plan on making meeting times and such.
-Matt

98 Silver Frost SVT Frostie
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I'm planning on leaving Friday morning, really early in the morning. So we can meet up at the service station before noon Friday. Then we can all enjoy a good night of excessive drinking. But of course, until we know more about the events schedule, I wouldn't know if I'll go earlier or something.

I also suggest we all be equipped with FRS radio (ones that support subchannels), and set them to Channel 6 with subchannel set to 23 to keep in touch.

Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
hey, when and where is the national?
]Im from ontario (about 4.5 hour from clevland) anyway id be up for a good cruise, assuming that i havnt missed the boat!!!

Works on contingency, no money down.....oh wait let me change a few things....Works on Contingency? NO, Money Down!!!! 98 Se in the works.... Looking for, 18'rs-6 or RS-5's SVT rear FOUND!!! SVT front (thanks SVTCuervo)
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z

Yeah well i am a dork what can i say, I am driving from ontario canada (hamilton) and meeting in ohio is kinda 10 hours out of the way
but thanks anyway

Works on contingency, no money down.....oh wait let me change a few things....Works on Contingency? NO, Money Down!!!! 98 Se in the works.... Looking for, 18'rs-6 or RS-5's SVT rear FOUND!!! SVT front (thanks SVTCuervo)
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Yup! For you, it'll be easier to meet us further down the road, much closer to Chi-town... I have no problem making an extra stop to meet with more people from Michigan and Eastern Canada. It'll be quite a scene if we can pull in with like 15-20 cars.

Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
sweet. i read about getting radios, thats an awesome idea. as far as meeting goes, i could either go down to detroit and across to chicago, or across right to illinois somewhere. if its not that much further out of my way to go the windsor (detroit) route id hook up with you guys around there. if not then for sure we have to hook up and all roll in together. i can see the look on there faces now when 20 tours roll in... ... anyway, yeah lets make this happen. btq, im making a tee shirt or 10 using mikey boys banner on the front chest about 4'x 8' and maybe something like www.contour.org across the back of teh shoulders. just an idea but if you want one let me know.

Later,
John

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
One bump.

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Online Content
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Count me in, I am not far at all. I live in columbus. But I need to know when this will happen. Please let me know!

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Guys, the National Meet is slated for August 14-17. All the current info is in the National Convention 2003 thread.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard