Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
U
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
U
ok guys the latest news,

The deadline for payment and order is now monday. i was able to get him to extend it. I will accept Pay Pal payment as long as you add any and all charges from PayPal. The Paypal adress is
Joekreke@aol.com. If you pay with a credit card through paypal its 1 dollor extra. if you pay with Paypal account or a bank account its is regualr price of $10 up to an XL.

anything over an XL is $1 more per size. All shirts are white or black. black shirts cost $2 dollors more. Shipping is going to be $5 Dollors per shirt.

NOTE:please include the Name QucikSliver on all pay pal payments. also you must email me with your order including Size, Color, Quanity, and shipping adress. If you have any questions please email me or call me at 405-821-1701. william.shatswell@cox.net

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
"What a waste of ink and cotton!"

I think the LIGHTS on but no ones home!!!!

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
U
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
U
Orders Are Closed for the shirts, I need everyone that ordered a shirt to PM me, Immediately with your name, when you sent the payment and what size, color, and quantity of each you ordered.

I just want to compare what I have with who actually sent in thier money.

So far I have recieved checks from
Stefan Greguski
Keith Schumaker

Anyone who paid with paypal make sure and PM me as well, I am getting with Joe tomorrow to get all orders together.

For all of you who have not gotten to order one yet, I am sorry. We will be trying to set up another group buy for these shirts again in the near future. Thank you.

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
Man, I don't visit this forum enough! I missed out on this cool Group Buy!

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Check your PM'S.

U
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
U
Ok all, sorry for not sending an update recently but I have been a busy little beaver. There have been some problems with the shirts, first the company that agreed to do them all of a sudden decided that we couldn't get them for the agreed upon price. So we had to go to another company. That has now been solved. The shirts will now only be available in white. On top of that, my bank has my money on hold, apparently there was a problem with a "free" credit check I was duped into. It was supposed to be just a verification of who I was by using my credit card info. so now I'm under in my bank because of it. The money is going to be put back within 10 days but until then it's trapped. the orders are still on and you will get your shirts, just be patient with me. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused but it has been a really hard time doing this, next time I will know all the pay pal charges ahead of time and no checks will be accepted. God this is a headache!! If you have any questions please call me on my cell phone @ 405-821-1701 day or nite.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Click for orignal post

LOL i think its awesome!!!!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'll keep his ass in check. lol I'll bug him about it in a few days

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
im glad you posted something i was getting antsy wondering where my tshirts are..

-//Stefan//- Aim: TearGasParade
U
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
U
Thank you everyone for waiting while I had problems getting these shirts, they were shipped today VIA USPS Priority mail. For those of you that ordered them in black I have included $2 in the box and there is a white shirt in it's place. Sorry about the black but there was a problem with the supplier and it was decided that if we changed to white we would get them a sooner than waiting for the black shirts to arrive.

Again thank you all for ordering and sorry for not getting the black.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard