Print Thread
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23
#540918 03/05/03 09:24 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I will find out what is going on at the Econo Lodge when I call on Friday or whatever. Phil, have you called to book the place? Actually, check your PMs. I am not even sure of the address.

Assistant cooker!!! I'll bring my apron.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a CTA intake install. And I will definitely be helping with that, or watching closely.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
#540919 03/06/03 01:13 AM
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
You havent ordered it yet????????
Luckily theres more than one left!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
#540920 03/06/03 03:37 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Steve have you talked to you boss yet about that weekend?

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
#540921 03/06/03 04:27 AM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by LoCoZeTeC2.0:
I will be offical modder! Looks like there will be a CTA intake to install.

sounds good hector, i got springs and a splitter that need to go on........

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
#540922 03/06/03 05:50 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by csc99svt:
Originally posted by LoCoZeTeC2.0:
I will be offical modder! Looks like there will be a CTA intake to install.

sounds good hector, i got springs and a splitter that need to go on........

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#540923 03/06/03 01:02 PM
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by GLChick'95:
I will find out what is going on at the Econo Lodge when I call on Friday or whatever. Phil, have you called to book the place? Actually, check your PMs. I am not even sure of the address.

Actually I have not called. Things have been so crazy around here! Guess I will need to start a new thread to see who is staying in huntsville and how many nights. Would not do much good to call about discount accomaditions and not knowing how many will be showing up.

I will call this morning, ASAP, and get all the details and start a new thread with all the details.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
#540924 03/07/03 07:54 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by GLChick'95:

Actually I have not called. Things have been so crazy around here! Guess I will need to start a new thread to see who is staying in huntsville and how many nights. Would not do much good to call about discount accomaditions and not knowing how many will be showing up.

I will call this morning, ASAP, and get all the details and start a new thread with all the details.

Thread has been started!

It is only for the reservation side of the meet. Anything about activities and hollaring back and forth can be done here. Remember, it is only for reservations. We need to keep it short and sweet so that we don't mess your room accomodations up. There is a "form" to use for required info. Quote the form, and edit it with the necessary info.

We need to make sure that we get all the info on the people coming from other forums get this info and get us a list if need be. We need to know so that we can make any changes to the room situation.

Everyone thank Phillip (unisys12) and his wife or stepping up and getting the ball rolling on the hotel. And if the econolodge is located on the Parkway, the main drag thru HSV, the billboard will be seen by lots and lots and lots of people!

My recomendation for everyone as well....get here as early as you can. This looks like it will be a full day! The earlier a jump we can make the better.

The TN crew!!! Have we planned for a rain date?

You are right...it won't rain! But in case....

Activities on the 25th:
1. Mods and cleanup from the trip, tests and final tunes.
2. BBQ and Volleyball....if we still have room left.
3. TN meeting...maps handed out, discussion on next meet, possibly as early as May in decatur...info taken and related to the CEG website as close to real time as possible to allow other CEGers that cannot make the meet to voice and "join in"
4. Track time at Hsv dragstrip. Test and tune...baseline runs.
5. Drive around HSV? (in original plans...we shall see)

All these activities are on in bounced around a time frame...we shall see how it all plays.

Make sure you fill up on your medicine! This is gonna rock!

And now it looks like a three day meet!!! Way cool!

Think of your best story to give...there will be others there to talk too.

And what is up with everyone changing their names? LOL

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
#540925 03/07/03 05:46 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I have a great story.

That sounds great Rich. I will be up there as early as I can. My friend informed me that we will have to stop frequently. Grrr. So I told her then we will leave at 6am. I am still shooting for a 2pm arrival (especially if I can get the CTA installed).If we do the track thing, I'll just be a cheerleader or something. I still want to possibly hang out and shoot some pool. I've got some diet coke to win! And I will win, Phil! Which reminds me..THANKS PHIL!!!

***repeating mantra*** it will not rain, it will not rain.

Can't wait to check out what Chris and the TN guys have been up to. This is going to be an awesome weekend.

#540926 03/07/03 06:45 PM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LocoChick'95:
I have a great story.

That sounds great Rich. I will be up there as early as I can. My friend informed me that we will have to stop frequently. Grrr. So I told her then we will leave at 6am. I am still shooting for a 2pm arrival (especially if I can get the CTA installed).If we do the track thing, I'll just be a cheerleader or something. I still want to possibly hang out and shoot some pool. I've got some diet coke to win! And I will win, Phil! Which reminds me..THANKS PHIL!!!

***repeating mantra*** it will not rain, it will not rain.

Can't wait to check out what Chris and the TN guys have been up to. This is going to be an awesome weekend.

What's the story?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#540927 03/07/03 09:24 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
What's the story?

Nothing much, but I think it's a good story. You'll have to wait until April to hear it.

Last edited by LocoChick'95; 03/07/03 09:28 PM.

Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard